Please Unban Me
Ingame Name: zDrWafflestein

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56706608

Who Banned You: Foxka

Reason For Ban: RDM and leave

Length of Ban: 1 week (ending on 25/10/2017)

Reason for Mods to Unban: I had to leave for a sorority meeting, and didn't realize there was a report waiting to be handled. I really like playing on this server plz unban.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Nope.
I see no Ban request on you, so I'm guessing this was when foxka was on. I'll tag him:

@Foxka
former admin2
Normally I'd say sit it out since it was blatant RDM and leave, but since there was a recent rule change regarding punishments i'd say go ahead and unban. Don't know if i need to wait for an Admin response, so I'll let them respond anyways.
(I know you didnt realize you had a report out, but for the future if you ever need to leave and have a slay pending, alot of the staff will let you go ahead and go as long as you mention it. I know my response isnt needed here but just wanted to tell you)
Go ahead and unban him @Foxka
You've been unbaned.
TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]