Unban or reduced ban?
(10-11-2017, 03:12 PM)Narancia Ghirga Wrote: So uhhhhhh what's the status on my verdict? It's been a week and it seems that nothing has been decided.

Sorry if there are multiple posts from me in a row, something weird is going on on my end.
What's going on with my verdict? It's been quite some time and nothing seems to be going on.
Just sit tight. I'm sure admins will answer soon. It won't get better posting every couple days. 
I know admins will discuss it soon if not already.
former admin2
If you keep bumping it you'll definitely not get unbanned.
(10-11-2017, 09:50 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: If you keep bumping it you'll definitely not get unbanned.

I know, I'll stop
[Image: fa5.gif]
yea srry dude but you had full intent of ghosting and you should have known the consequences
(10-16-2017, 04:05 AM)Killjmax Wrote: yea srry dude but you had full intent of ghosting and you should have known the consequences

I know, that's the story that I'm going with in the end. I ghosted with full intention. I'm just hoping I'll get a reduced ban due to my activity with the community.
i feel its wrong not to tell you why there has not been a decision yet

the reason you dont have an answer is because there is a decision stalemate among the admins

they need a procedure for when this happens

such as a tiebreaker among the collective moderators

like all mods vote yea or nea and the end outcome is the deciding factor
(10-16-2017, 03:27 PM)A Fish Wrote: FYI the reason you dont have an answer is because there is a decision stalemate among the admins

Thanks for the info
Dink has requested for you to be unbanned.

You have been unbanned.

TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]