Unban or reduced ban?
A 3 page thread just for one ban for ghosting.
Despite the person wasn't actually dead so you lied there. If you were rdm, you could've just waited patiently to report or wait for the staff to respond to your reports instead of telling them who your traitor buddies were. I didn't read a single thing of what happened after scoovie said his comments the first time. But I feel a reduction might work, but an absolute unban is a no from me.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(10-04-2017, 11:10 AM)❤ Miss Bunny ❤ Wrote: A 3 page thread just for one ban for ghosting.
Despite the person wasn't actually dead so you lied there. If you were rdm, you could've just waited patiently to report or wait for the staff to respond to your reports instead of telling them who your traitor buddies were. I didn't read a single thing of what happened after scoovie said his comments the first time. But I feel a reduction might work, but an absolute unban is a no from me.

What even?
(10-04-2017, 11:10 AM)❤ Miss Bunny ❤ Wrote: A 3 page thread just for one ban for ghosting.

I explained why they were dead (or rather I tried my best too, I won't elaborate on it anymore), you should've read the entire thing. I only gave away one person.
[Image: fa5.gif]
This is asinine. He screwed up, he knows he screwed up. We’ve all said what we could possibly say. We’re all agreeing to a ban reduction. Admins, reduce the ban. By how much? A month or so is fine. 32 (33 now) posts going back and forth, and I’m no better. I contributed to a good many of these posts. Admins, make a decision and someone please lock this cacophony of hogwash and horsecrap.
@Narancia Ghirga & @Camo Did you guys need read the part that I didn't read anything else after scoovie's post? Besides I typed that on my phone, it was a joy trying so hard to read such tiny ass text. Even then, that's still ghosting because you're not even supposed to tell anyone who the traitor is. Using third party way of communication to tell people who the traitor is, is consider as ghosting and any case it's also consider as cheating or causing RDM; especially toward the traitor; even if he's your t buddy. You should have let the staff handle it appropriately. Also @Camo That's just my opinion, its never consider as a right or wrong; it's still up to admin's decision to decide the final verdict of his appeal.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Bump or close?

Reduction plezz
(10-05-2017, 07:02 PM)Camo Wrote:
Bump or close?

Reduction plezz
Christian told me yesterday that they were apparently working on it, [Shinobi] Gho$t's unban request took like 7 days to close.

Edit: By the way, would this ban prevent me from becoming staff in the future? (provided I get unbanned at some point) Because I'd like to become TTT staff some day as I really like the server and am on pretty regularly.
I've been perma-banned twice and I'm the database system administrator for all the servers

No something like this shouldn't prevent you from becoming staff as long as you work really hard toward it and are deserving of a rank.
You just need to like myself overcome the past and become someone that is considered an asset to the community.

Most of the people here don't even remember why I got banned and its never brought up and I've never been denied in a staff application.
In fact i was one of very few people that skipped the trusted rank and was promoted directly to tmod and then to moderator and that was after both offences.

I try to lead by example, You can mess up big and recover from it but you need to really work hard.
@DaKody Pretty please with awesomeness on top
Sorry for being obnoxious