Unban Request
Ingame Name: Orena/Anero

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55757928

Who Banned You: Knower998 (placed ban request)  Christian (guy who did the banning)

Reason For Ban: Hacking/Aimbotting/Esp/Bhopping etc.

Length of Ban: permaed

Reason for Mods to Unban: Its been awhile since i joined back on dinklebergs server but later today i went to go hop on some TTT after playing some csgo and i found out that i've been banned for hacking. so i took a look over the playlist that you put up and all of them were just theorys of me having aimbot or an esp, i found it funny that your main evidence for my ban was shooting at a wall testing out the silenced snipers recoil hence why i missed a lot of shots with it , yes it does seem a bit fishy that guy was above my cursor but that was just coincidence  with that one video of my cursor on the wall looking into the room but that's how i usually peek rooms due to playing alot of fps games like csgo/rainbow/cod and whatever its kind of a habit of mine and that one video of me "aimbotting on a turret" that was a flinch from the explosion for example like how a discombob turns your screen around or shakes it, and that one video of me hopping on the 2nd floor was me attempting to bhop cause i like bhopping? 

But i don't see why you guys would ban me with that weak evidence  :/

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Yep this is my first ban

Other: nope
@Knower998 @Christian
No.

Start at 0:42.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(10-06-2017, 06:33 PM)Christian Wrote: No.

[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
Your appeal has been Declined.

TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]