Unban request
Ingame Name: Polo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62552563

Who Banned You: Christmas Fish

Reason For Ban: mass rdm

Length of Ban: perm

Reason for Mods to Unban: I picked up a Jihad even though I was innocent, I was asking questions if the jihad wouldn't blow up if I used it and dropped it really quick. I tried to do a little test of that and apparently it did go off and I rdmed(not intentionally). Even though I killed like 3 or 4 people, none of them reported me, some of them forgave me. It was a stupid move by me and I should've known that I shouldn't use a jihad.   

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other:
It was an obvious accident. I don't think he should have been banned since no one reported it and some of them forgave him. Just slay him ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

+1

edit: ok he got reported but still it was an accident so many a week or two ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: bA65GkS.jpg]

Old logs are still broken, so I couldn't capture the third.

I'm cool with a 2-week unban.
He meant to drop it. i was messing around with it and he stole it i told him to press Q after he pressed it, probably picked it back up when he dropped it or it didnt work. But id like him unbanned +1
Reduced to 1 week. Licked
[Image: tenor.gif]