Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Idea
I was thinking, we could have it so you could talk to a whole team, other than your own. Say you were in spectator, you could talk to only props or hunters. Or you could talk to the oppisite team and tell them something. I dunno, I just think it could help with telling rules or getting information about something.
(10-08-2017, 12:33 PM)Fran Wrote: I was thinking, we could have it so you could talk to a whole team, other than your own. Say you were in spectator, you could talk to only props or hunters. Or you could talk to the oppisite team and tell them something. I dunno, I just think it could help with telling rules or getting information about something.

The idea is cool, but I do have a few concerns.
1. Does that mean a prop can talk to the hunter team if they want?
2. This seems kind of difficult.
It would probably be best in spectator could hear global chat from both teams dead and alive.
The dead and alive system chat makes staffing difficult, so adjustments to the spectator chat would be great.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
(10-08-2017, 12:40 PM)mkkay671 Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 12:33 PM)Fran Wrote: I was thinking, we could have it so you could talk to a whole team, other than your own. Say you were in spectator, you could talk to only props or hunters. Or you could talk to the oppisite team and tell them something. I dunno, I just think it could help with telling rules or getting information about something.

It would probably be best in spectator could hear global chat from both teams dead and alive.
The dead and alive system chat makes staffing difficult, so adjustments to the spectator chat would be great.

I think, maybe they could restrict it to only trusted and up?
so you can still pmessage people to tell them to move or go into spectator. the ability to have dead talk to the live allows ghosting to be a HUGE problem. we end up with in-game ghosting instead of only third-party ghosting.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
(10-08-2017, 12:42 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote: so you can still pmessage people to tell them to move or go into spectator. the ability to have dead talk to the live allows ghosting to be a HUGE problem. we end up with in-game ghosting instead of only third-party ghosting.

It really wasn't a HUGE problem. We'd only get one person here and there. 
A bigger problem is people messing around in dead chat and all the staff being alive or in spectator and can't hear them.

Because mic spam is way more common than ghosting.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Read, heard, will be discussed and handled. I'll get back to you on this topic. Thank you for the suggestion!
When we made the discord we were hoping people from prophunt would use it for this. So random players on the server who arent necessarily trusted not to ghost dont have the ability to, while actual trusted players can chat across teams.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(10-08-2017, 05:30 PM)queef commando Wrote: When we made the discord we were hoping people from prophunt would use it for this. So random players on the server who arent necessarily trusted not to ghost dont have the ability to, while actual trusted players can chat across teams.

Now PH is all chat, with the EPH. So mostly, this isn't a issue. The main concern...which was just recently changed because people wanted it..is dead/alive. The staff of PH feel it would be better to revert back to how it was where everyone can hear everyone. I myself can't change this permanently, but only for the map.
(10-08-2017, 12:41 PM)Fran Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 12:40 PM)mkkay671 Wrote:

I think, maybe they could restrict it to only trusted and up?
if this is possible i think we should apply this because it would basically solve all of our problems regrading the voicechat
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Cant you make it so that only people on spectator could do that?
this was officially official.

[Image: b_560x95.png]