Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issues..? XP System, and one suggestion.
Help: 

The PH XP system is not working properly. Every map change, the level resets to what is was at the start of the previous map. It has a mind of its own. It only works when it wants to, XP is given one map, but not the next.. If there is anything I can do to fix it myself, PM me here or steam. If not can something be done about it please? The amount of complaints we are getting, I think I have heard one too many.

Suggestion:

I am not sure if this is even possible, but I am still going to make the suggestion about it. I want the F1 PropHunt Menu removed from access to everyone. Reasoning: 1. It allows people to just freely click player models, meaning the ones in the shop are useless.(The models in the F1 menu are better..and there are more female models there.)  2. People have less to work for! Doing this will make people in the player base feel like they have earned something. In result the player model having more value. 3. I can add those player models to the shop for a decent price range and have people aim for those things instead of freely getting them as they please. 4. It can be more potential premium point items as well, because the PH server certainly is lacking in the shop.

Thanks,
  Starky
+1 to all,

The XP system only works on certain maps, and for the ones that it does, it only saves the level occasionally making it so you need to log off to save the rank.

Prop hunt menu deletes the aspect of our shop that our users appreciated the most: Player models, 
now there are better ones in the menu for free.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
yes i highly agree with this, also i believe that with the new XP system the propmenu is available to everyone also taking away from the achievements players can get. i think that it might have reset our levels so starky will have to reset them manually which is going to be a pain.
maybe make a thread in the PH suggestions that people can post on to say they lost their xp.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
I think I found the solution to the player model part. If you go to the file cl_menu.lua, from line 92 to 192 is the part that creates the menu for choosing the player model so deleting it should get rid of the menu in game. The file is in gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode.

On a side note, I think turning on custom models for props could be fun instead of just having the bland old kleiner to look at all the time.
(10-05-2017, 08:46 PM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote: I think I found the solution to the player model part.  If you go to the file cl_menu.lua, from line 92 to 192 is the part that creates the menu for choosing the player model so deleting it should get rid of the menu in game.  The file is in gamemodes/prop_hunt/gamemode.  

On a side note, I think turning on custom models for props could be fun instead of just having the bland old kleiner to look at all the time.

Thanks, for the suggestion and information needed. When Dinkleberg is active again(which will be soon), I'll for sure bring it up with him!
You should tag me when ever there is a conversation about databases

I want to look at the code of the new exp plugin because something seems off
(10-06-2017, 12:33 AM)A Fish Wrote: You should tag me when ever there is a conversation about databases

I want to look at the code of the new exp plugin because something seems off

Alright will do if something else comes up!
I have changed the value for ph_use_custom_plmodel to 0, this should fix the issue with people being able to select it from the F1 menu. I have no idea why that would even be an option in the first place.

Secondly, Fish is trying to fine-tune the experience addon to get it to work properly. Hopefully that will be fixed within the near future.

let me know if the playermodel thing is still occurring.

Thanks,
Dink