Unban request Squisher
Ingame Name: Spooky Squisher

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:123877522

Who Banned You: Burrito Bowl

Reason For Ban: "Advertising Hacks/Trolling"

Length of Ban: "Never"

Reason for Mods to Unban: I was falsely banned by someone named burrito bowl for "advertising hacks" I wasnt actually advertising anything cause I wouldnt do that and I don't hack. Anyway i was just putting stuff like "<traitor>/true\ and stuff like that in chat I wasnt even spamming and he just straight up banned me he also was being very toxic as a staff member 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No I dont think so

Other:Nope
@"Burrito Bowl"
Ban Request 1
Ban Request 2
wHy wOulD YoU dO DIs BuRrITo?!?!?

a meme.

Don't delete dis. plz
former admin2
Demote burrito, his toxicity in this community is overwhelming. @DaKody @dinkleberg
I managed to find up the Ban Request for this appeal, you can find it HERE.

[Image: 9498b655dd4c0440d9c5506978c786aa.png]
[Image: 6e62e4127f7620f2970e0f5c17816a7f.png]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(10-08-2017, 10:12 PM)Christian Wrote: I managed to find up the Ban Request for this appeal, you can find it HERE.

[Image: 9498b655dd4c0440d9c5506978c786aa.png]
[Image: 6e62e4127f7620f2970e0f5c17816a7f.png]

In the ban request im not advertising hacks there is no link and there is nothing to advertise all there is is just a bunch of type of stuff and none of it works I was not hacking or advertising. This kid was just looking for a reason to get me banned
(10-08-2017, 10:16 PM)Spooky Squisher Wrote: In the ban request im not advertising hacks there is no link and there is nothing to advertise all there is is just a bunch of type of stuff and none of it works I was not hacking or advertising. This kid was just looking for a reason to get me banned

So what is it? We're you just trolling? What's the reason for typing that?
(10-08-2017, 10:19 PM)blakeman1 Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 10:16 PM)Spooky Squisher Wrote: In the ban request im not advertising hacks there is no link and there is nothing to advertise all there is is just a bunch of type of stuff and none of it works I was not hacking or advertising. This kid was just looking for a reason to get me banned

So what is it? We're you just trolling? What's the reason for typing that?

Idk what i was doing probably just messing around I wasnt hurting anyone with it and idk why they were bothered if its not hurting you why make a big deal about it. It was just a joke from what i see I dont remember doing it.
declined, this plus other offences and past bans show no change or desire to play here.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]