Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I guess i should say hi or something
Whatup my name is Chris and i just wanted to say hi. I spend lot of my time gaming which could be a good or bad thing. Just being honest im not fat or anything and i have a BEAUTIFUL fiance! She plays alot of league as do i but gmod is more fun and less stressful. I tried getting her into this but i dont think shes a fan of WASD.

I have a lovely dog named Bubbles (Husky blue tick coon hound) and i make music as a hobby. Mostly a hobby but ive been contracted for video games and Youtube channels. I've also released a rap album with my friend (it sucks ASS) and im proud of the beats (even though they dont even last). If you wanna hear some dope freestyle beats hmu, but other than that i got some shitstep ill link [url=soundcloud.com/officialazul]here.[/url] I also enjoy playing piano and guitar. 

Other than all that noise just hmu on steam whenever i got like 500 games n shit. I love playing games that are just fun in general. I'm always down to buy a new game as long as someone won't ditch me or stop playing it right after. 

My PC i play on is actually a laptop and its a fuckin ASUS Q550L but its got a built in NVIDIA 745M with an I7 and yes its 64-bit. I plan on upgrading very soon but i've been prioritizing my funds to this big ass rock i bought my girl lmao! 

Thats's me so yeah, peace out queers!
Welcome to the community  :D Heart
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Welcome home.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
Hola
[Image: fa5.gif]
Welcome :)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Ishnu Allah, welcome to the forums
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
WELCOME NEW FRIEND :D
Welcome to the forums my guy, glad to finally see you around here.
(10-12-2017, 07:15 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Sounds like an ideal relationship, man. I can't even get my girlfriend to try playing any games. Look forward to seeing you around on the server some more!

Well you can't get your girlfriend to try playing games because you don't have a girlfriend ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't comment on these introduction threads a lot, but because I made fun of Nicky, it'd be rude for me to not comment on this one. Welcome aboard (don't steal my catchphrase, Christian [ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°])!