Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i literally had everything but the snowman head bc it said "it's not the right season for this" or whatever and i lost everything now bc of the new change but admins refuse to answer me????? plz give them back lol???
im clarify btw lol
1. The pointshop was changed so everyones points were reset. 2. There is a thread where you can post screenshots of your previous point totals. 3. This happened 2 months ago. 4. Goodluck. 5. If you don't have screenshots you are screwed.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
ok since im normal im basically screwed bc i had no reason to take a picture of my points lol
(01-21-2017, 04:57 PM)Voidzz | kickback.com Wrote: ok since im normal im basically screwed bc i had no reason to take a picture of my points lol

Pretty much... Some one might donate enough for jetpack but besides that.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Like tdawg said, some will do that. You can try asking around if anyone is willing to donate points for you. You can like ask like "can someone donate points to buy jetpack? You don't actually have to give me the full amount. Just give me some points and I'll ask others the same" something like that. Kind of like a monthly payment, thing. But more into so that people don't have to be ignorant about it, because most people are like that.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Aren't you a tmod?
No, I don't think so. @Drew
He is a regular. Clarity and clarifiy are not the same person.
(01-23-2017, 01:48 PM)Mallakk Wrote: He is a regular. Clarity and clarifiy are not the same person.

Drew can't read, despite he's in drama club.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.