Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XP and Level
What could be a good why to make the level system actually encourage players to play and watch what they do is do what I did for another ttt group is create the level systems as the higher your level gets the more things you're more likely to get. Such as more often a t or better drops
[Image: xnd4y2p.png]
Sounds overpowered and can be easily unbalance the game.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
I'd hate to see Dink's TTT become some sort of freemium server or something that would unfairly benefit more frequent players. We want to constantly grow our userbase and by having a mostly equal server, we are able to do that pretty well. I know that people can buy guns with points, but a shotgun and a deagle can be easily obtained after just a couple hours of playing or begging to regulars.
I have to agree with them, you shouldn't be rewarded for being good, nor playing extraordinary amounts of time. That will mean the newer, worser people will have a shabby experience, while on the other hand the OG's will be bathing in items and money.
Intel Inside. ©
I do have to say though that there should be some sort or rewrd system for outstanding players that pay the most, i mean what else do they get , nothing op but i mean id say maybe more of maybe a health boost upgrade for being top player?
(10-12-2017, 10:28 PM)Mr. Final Wrote: I do have to say though that there should be some sort or rewrd system for outstanding players that pay the most, i mean what else do they get , nothing op but i mean id say maybe more of maybe a health boost upgrade for being top player?

(I'm assuming you're not talking about MOTM) It still falls into what I said. OG's will be rewarded, and newbies would have a difficult time enjoying the server. I'm not saying that there can't be rewards for OG's, but the issue is, most of them are OP. A health boost will make it harder for newbies to kill OG's, making them rage quit more, and items will make newbies feel underpowered / left out. Not only that, but more items means the economy drops for everything, which is an issue with donations.
Intel Inside. ©
ahahaha i said pay the most i meant play
To be perfectly honest, its not like there are thousands of items. Its not WoW.

Also "better items" is a personal bias decision the weapons are supposed to be balanced. What is better for me may not be better for you.
IE i use the stock skin without hats or other shit because i blend in better making traitor rounds more productive. Your game play experience might be better with these things.

and third its just not apart of the addon. That would requite both addons ps2 and xp to work together which i dont believe they do.

(and fourth xp is barely working as it is right now we have been working hard on it to make it work correctly. It probably functions better on a non round based gamemode)
Something that comes to mind could be playermodels, accessories, hats and pets for donors only.
I feel like we made more pointshop points with the old xp system, now I find myself staying pretty much even with where I am at.