Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map purging
(10-16-2017, 04:51 PM)Foxka Wrote: Some maps are meme maps only for halloween (like pacman) But I've personally been pushing for more map variety

TTT_AIRBUS NOW!!!!!!!!
[Image: source.gif]
(10-16-2017, 05:19 PM)❤ Miss Deaf Taylor Swift ❤ Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 04:51 PM)Foxka Wrote: Some maps are meme maps only for halloween (like pacman) But I've personally been pushing for more map variety

TTT_AIRBUS NOW!!!!!!!!

No

It's too cramped and kind if boring
I think we should have more varied maps, but we shouldn't get rid of any of the classics (pool, 67th (but bring back the good one!!!), clue, etc.) Perhaps we could cycle in some good maps. That means multiple staff members test 6 different maps out and then adds them in for a few months. No need to do 12 maps at a time. Keep it a reasonable number so they can be properly vetted.
I vote to add back Space Station
(10-18-2017, 09:01 PM)Rick Astley Wrote: I vote to add back Space Station

If I am not mistaken, I was told it was one of those broken maps.  :-/ Although if it is fixed, I second.
Intel Inside. ©
Equlibre is so bad, people get stuck alot and the sounds are quite annoying, personal opinion. But if anyone forgot, it's the one with bridges everywhere with houses on top of rocks.
===========================

https://soundcloud.com/officialazul |
===========================
please remove this bad map equilibre
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]