Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SuikinStar for Tmod!
Hai guys! I'm here to apply for tmod!

Ingame Name: [Suikin (With colors; [pink]Su[white]ik[yellow]in)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70003596

Time Played: A little over 1 week and two days

When First Joined: Back in June I believe.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Literally any day and time. My time zone is US Central.

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: I can help keep an eye out for ghosters, enforce the rules and mute/gag players when they mic/chat spam or become racist. If someone needs help, I'm there to do my best and help them to the best of my abilities!

Why do you want to help the community?: 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/show...p?tid=2310

How did you find us?: Complete accident! I was looking for a PH server to play and randomly found joined! And fell in love with it!

Other: Thanks Mkkay for noting I forgot a few things!
+1 Always does her job. Interacts with the community well, and upholds the rules well. 
(But you didn't fill out some of the parts of the application, so I suggest editing that)

P.S. FINALLY Heart
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
+1, you are good help, and would make a great role model for the upcoming PH staff. No negatives with me so yeah.
No.

Nahhh just kidding, You are always helpful to the server no negatives with me :)
+1
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
No reason needed +100000
+1
Build the PH alliance with as many awesome, honest people as you can.
Great addition. S was super nice the times ive come across S.
+1 S, +1.
+10000
It was about time suikin. Whenever i see you playing, and its a ton of fun to be there. You do your job and you do it well. You´ll be a great tmod  :D

P.D. When you get tmod, slap roger good, would ya?
this was officially official.

[Image: b_560x95.png]
Suikin, you forgot another part...lol. ANYWAYS Congrats you've been promoted.