Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Test Mod?
Ingame Name: [orange]mkkay671

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:156593180[/b]

Time Played: 00w 5d 10h 32m 37s

When First Joined: December 11, 2016 :)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): [b]Alaska time zone- M-T 2:00 p.m.- 10 p.m. F 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. 10:00-12:00 am S-S 7:00 am- 12:00 am (most weekends)[/b]

Rank Desired: Test Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: Well I like helping people, and helping the server. Also I do speak spanish so if theres any other people in the server like that I can aid them 

Why do you want to help the community?: Well I love this microcosm of a server. It has become a home for me :)

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): nope

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): yeah 
http://dinklebergsgmod.com/site/showthread.php?tid=102

How did you find us?: My friend K2delaney :)

Other: I love my ph fam  Heart
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
+1 active and very helpful.
(01-22-2017, 03:50 PM)mkkay671 Wrote: Ingame Name: [orange]mkkay671

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:156593180[/b]

Time Played: 00w 5d 10h 32m 37s

When First Joined: December 11, 2016 :)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): [b]Alaska time zone- M-T 2:00 p.m.- 10 p.m. F 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. 10:00-12:00 am S-S 7:00 am- 12:00 am (most weekends)[/b]

Rank Desired: Test Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: Well I like helping people, and helping the server. Also I do speak spanish so if theres any other people in the server like that I can aid them 

Why do you want to help the community?: Well I love this microcosm of a server. It has become a home for me :)

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): nope

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): yeah 
http://dinklebergsgmod.com/site/showthread.php?tid=102

How did you find us?: My friend K2delaney :)

Other: I love my ph fam  Heart

+1
You're a wonderful trusted to be some-what partners with, very active, and a great personality for all others to get along with. You do fantastic on prop hunt and I would love to see your experience grow as a tmod.  Heart
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
+1
On atleast once a day, very friendly towards other players yet firm about her job. You've have experience as a trusted long enough and done your job well enough to have my full support.
+1
Active, Nice, and fits the job!
[Image: e1b.jpg]
+1

Good since I'm leaving you can have my spot. Very helpful and useful.