Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
Hello my names Kaleel Agosto. Im 19 years old graduated acouple months ago which is pretty cool and stuff. Im really easy to talk to, do my job amazingly and awesomely and i love doing what i do for the server. Im into well pretty much anything cause well i dont dislike many things, but if you ever play county you gonna get the worst Bich slap ever. For awhile now ive been a trusted and ima say im doing pretty good at being a staff member and a lot of people on the server love me cause i mean im just amazing. Oh sorry i gotta tell you about me, I like games, i have a ps4, used to own a xbox, have 2 little brothers and i have one older brother i havent seen in forever dont know if hes dead or not but hes out there. Well the most important part to know about me is that i love fud, love anime, love a few ppl, love being alone, and im outcast so shooo away.
Welcome!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(10-20-2017, 02:14 PM)[orange]MrGullible Wrote:  love a few ppl, love being alone, and im outcast so shooo away.

We are the same. =D
Welcome buddy. 
What kinda console games do you like?
Welcome to the community.
Suhhhhhhhhh dude. Welcome.
Intel Inside. ©
Welcome and you graduated from high school at 19???
[Image: xnd4y2p.png]
welcome to the server/ forums!!
former admin2
You're awfully late to this smh. Heart
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
(10-20-2017, 06:26 PM)Infamous Echo Unreal Wrote: Welcome and you graduated from high school at 19???

nah 18. i turned 19 in august

(10-20-2017, 04:23 PM)Camo Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 02:14 PM)[orange]MrGullible Wrote:  love a few ppl, love being alone, and im outcast so shooo away.

We are the same. =D
Welcome buddy. 
What kinda console games do you like?

i play anything really. but i havent played on my ps4 in awhile. about like a month and a half now

(10-20-2017, 06:50 PM)mkkay671 Wrote: You're awfully late to this smh. Heart

dont judge, at least i did it XD
(10-20-2017, 02:14 PM)[orange]MrGullible Wrote: For awhile now ive been a trusted and ima say im doing pretty good at being a staff member and a lot of people on the server love me cause i mean im just amazing

Welcome to the forums Mr. Gullible. I'm also 19, in addition to the things I quoted - I'm Trusted (TTT), amazing, pretty good staff member, and lots of ppl love mee.