Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crashing during 'Sending Client Info...'
@Dgrif12 that was something that was noted earlier with this issue when I tested it. When I had tf2 mounted to my gmod, I was able to connect to the community I manage, however, I could not connect to the communities having this issue, including this server and the server I am currently tmod for. Which leads me to believe it may be something certain servers have (addons/plugins/etc.) in common causing this issue but I would have no idea about that.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(10-21-2017, 06:50 AM)Avi Wrote: So, I know I don't go here anymore, but upon searching into this issue as well as someone sharing you were having this issue, I figured I should comment.  What I've seemed to have found was having Team Fortress 2 (TF2) installed and mounted to Gmod has been causing this issue; they also mentioned PAC3 may affect this as well.  I've never played/installed TF2, so I installed it and tested this myself and crashed upon sending client info to another server.  I also had people trying to join that server try to join here, and again they crashed upon sending client info; others that couldn't connect to dinks tried connecting to the other server and again, also had the sending client info crash.  TF2 also had a major update yesterday, so that may play into it as well.

But yeah, if you are having this issue, try unmounting TF2 from Gmod. Just to explain how:
Launch Gmod, on the main screen, go to the lower right corner and click the game paddle, there you will see different games.  Games that are not mounted/installed have an X next to them.  Those mounted/installed have a check mark next to them. If you have TF2, scroll down in that submenu to where TF2 is, and uncheck if it is checked and try joining the server.

You're a fucking saint. 
Even if you have a penchant for stabbing me in the face.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Actually wait, looking at something my friend said earlier, it sounds like PAC3 plays into this as well.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I took TF2 off and it runs fine now.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Good to hear @"Sus-AF"
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(10-20-2017, 11:49 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: It’s the Russians.

How dare you sir
Did you make sure to unmount TF2 from Garry's Mod, @Dgrif12?
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
(10-21-2017, 06:50 AM)Avi Wrote: So, I know I don't go here anymore, but upon searching into this issue as well as someone sharing you were having this issue, I figured I should comment.  What I've seemed to have found was having Team Fortress 2 (TF2) installed and mounted to Gmod has been causing this issue; they also mentioned PAC3 may affect this as well.  I've never played/installed TF2, so I installed it and tested this myself and crashed upon sending client info to another server.  I also had people trying to join that server try to join here, and again they crashed upon sending client info; others that couldn't connect to dinks tried connecting to the other server and again, also had the sending client info crash.  TF2 also had a major update yesterday, so that may play into it as well.

But yeah, if you are having this issue, try unmounting TF2 from Gmod. Just to explain how:
Launch Gmod, on the main screen, go to the lower right corner and click the game paddle, there you will see different games.  Games that are not mounted/installed have an X next to them.  Those mounted/installed have a check mark next to them. If you have TF2, scroll down in that submenu to where TF2 is, and uncheck if it is checked and try joining the server.

This worked perfectly. Thank you much!
I was just about to make a post asking about this, thanks for the resolution Avi
omg i thought i was the only one having this problem and now i can fix it thank god and thanks @Avi