UnBan Blue Chrome (Not Perma)
Ingame Name: Blue Chrome

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:31698748

Who Banned You: Dakota

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Perma

Reason for Mods to Unban: Please decrease the length of the ban. I admit to RDM with a couple people who play on this server. I should be banned from the server for a time due to my mistakes. But for the most part I legitimately played on this server. I have even made friends on the server. My RDM was a mistake. I should talk out my problems instead of just childishly killing the people I find rude.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: Thank you for your time.
If you find them rude, you don’t have to kill them over multiple rounds, that ends up being a case of harassment and targeting on your part. It’s part of the general TTT rules not to rdm, but instead you chose to ignore that rule and continuously kill someone because you didn’t like them. -1 for unban, -0.5 for reduce
[Image: giphy.gif]
Original Ban Request
http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/show...p?tid=3074

@"Dakota"

Heres my take, multiple rules were broke such as targeting, constant rdm. You knew what you were doing but how are we supposed to trust a lesson was learned. But you own up and dont lie and try and word your way around it.There might be a possibility of an unban in the future but you were just banned yesterday.
I can understand if you were denied and im sure you will understand that too.
Good luck my d00d
-1 for a unban, but +1 for reduce.
Again, you broke two rules. Which is bad in itself, but a reduce to about a month or two seems fine to me.
Looking at the ban request you killed 1 player 3 times. Which is constant rdm and targeting. Off of that a month or two month ban seems fair.
Next time though, don't kill other players in spite.
former admin2
+1 for a reduction, you admitted your mistake but still broke a rule. A punishment is needed, but letting you return to the server in time wouldn't be bad.
Considering you're willing to own up to your mistakes, I'm all for a reduce.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
-1 for unban -0.5 for ban reduction
You only have six hours on the server... Having said that, I wouldn't be surprised if you are trolling us (or that you might be a newb). You should've read the rules in the first place, and should know better than to kill someone consistently for being annoying.
Intel Inside. ©
-1 for unban +1 for reduction you owned up to what you did and you seem like you are sorry but next time don't just kill people you don't like you just have to deal with it in other ways
You've been waiting patiently. Your ban has been reduced to 2 Weeks.

TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]