Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily rewards
Any chance of getting daily rewards back? If not, what was the issue with it? Causing lag or something?
There may be a couple other problems, but the one I know is that there is a glitch. The Glitch allows you to abuse the reward system and get more rewards on the same day.

Until it is fixed I doubt it will be coming back soon.
former admin2
ahh gotcha, was just curious. tyty
(10-22-2017, 09:46 AM)Deadpool Wrote: There may be a couple other problems, but the one I know is that there is a glitch. The Glitch allows you to abuse the reward system and get more rewards on the same day.

Do you know what specifically the glitch was the enabled them to do this, I might be able to help.
(11-23-2017, 03:58 PM)GIR Wrote:
(10-22-2017, 09:46 AM)Deadpool Wrote: There may be a couple other problems, but the one I know is that there is a glitch. The Glitch allows you to abuse the reward system and get more rewards on the same day.

Do you know what specifically the glitch was the enabled them to do this, I might be able to help.
please don't necro.
and no I don't know the glitch, I just know what it does.
former admin2