Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using !queue on TTT
I think this is more my problem as I'm not tech savvy but I think in either the Guides and Information or the TTT suggestions and help there should be a small tutorial on how to use the !queue system as I have almost no idea how to use it. If this is something that has already been posted I'm sorry as I haven't been able to find it, but I think we should have an official thread, if not I would greatly appreciate it if someone could walk me through the process because I'm still confused on how to operate it.
I will tell you my method of .mp3 link making.

I use a hosting service called puush.me. Very handy. Has a tool on the website called ShareX you would download to upload files into your account once you make one.

For most songs, you would use musicpleer.audio to grab them, and optionally, edit them in Audacity to be shorter and take up less space/catch specific times.

For specific things on Youtube, you would grab the link, and put it in a Youtube to mp3 converter.

These edited files, which will be exported from Audacity as .mp3, are uploaded with (hopefully) correct titling and formatting for easy use.

When you need to queue, just grab the link of tbe song and paste it and you're good! Generally, it takes me 5 minutes to process one song, that includes edits.

Also, only Donors and above can queue. These happen at the end of the round and are a fun addition to the serber.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
Actually, there is a post just kinda hard to find
http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/show...php?tid=39
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Finally got it thanks for the help guys, much appreciated!

"A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor" - Unknown
TheDrunkRussian

Glad to see you got it working!
TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]