Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inventory Expanding
Okay, as I want to start saving limited items and sell them later, I notice that I only have 100 or so inventory space, by any chance can we later expand our inventory with pp?

I would recommend 50pp for 10 inventory slots.
"The Old, Wise Meme" Said No One Ever.

[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

Mr. Dohn Jeer grew up thinking he was cool...
[Image: 200.webp#27-grid1]
The inventory just expanded greatly, I can't see it getting any bigger. Just my opinion.
We only need to be able to fit x1 of every item, and maybe a few crates... I see no point of adding more than that
Intel Inside. ©
(10-24-2017, 05:33 PM)Lucian Wrote: We only need to be able to fit x1 of every item, and maybe a few crates... I see no point of adding more than that

I only see tis as an option to use pp to expand it if we ever need to, maybe a stockpile of 100 limited halloween crates could be worth over a mil next year.

honestly it was just expanded, no need to expand again.
former admin2
(10-24-2017, 05:34 PM)Dgrif12 Wrote:
(10-24-2017, 05:33 PM)Lucian Wrote: We only need to be able to fit x1 of every item, and maybe a few crates... I see no point of adding more than that

I only see tis as an option to use pp to expand it if we ever need to, maybe a stockpile of 100 limited halloween crates could be worth over a mil next year.

This is where you are mistaken. The items inside the crates will be added to the current crates. There is no real point. (Sorry if the first part sounds weird)
Intel Inside. ©
(10-24-2017, 05:43 PM)Lucian Wrote:

This is where you are mistaken. The items inside the crates will be added to the current crates. There is no real point. (Sorry if the first part sounds weird)

There are currently 150 inv slots (+8 USEABLE equips) and there are some people (like me) which might hoard over 100 items. (133 collectibles in shop currently, not including from crates.)

(10-24-2017, 05:50 PM)Dgrif12 Wrote:
(10-24-2017, 05:43 PM)Lucian Wrote:

There are currently 150 inv slots (+8 USEABLE equips) and there are some people (like me) which might hoard over 100 items. (133 collectibles in shop currently, not including from crates.)

I was talking about the items in the halloween crates. It is going to be added to the default model crates after the events. The hats will be added to the hat crate.
Intel Inside. ©
Why not just keeo the rare items and sell the shitty ones that's what I'm doing
[Image: xnd4y2p.png]
Inventory seems pretty sufficient with the size it is right now.
Annie
TTT Test Mod

Need any help? Feel free to send me a forum PM.