Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BlueBear for Developer/Add-on Producer
Ingame Name: BlueBear

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47317591

Time Played: 1 hour (as of posting)

When First Joined: 10/28/17

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play almost every night 3pm-5pm or 11pm-4am PST

Rank Desired: Dev

Current Rank: Guest

What can you do to help the community: I have about 7 years of experience with Gmod Lua and a ton of other programming languages and love to make things, I'd love to make/fix anything I can for the server.

Why you want to help the community: I have bounced around as Dev for TTT/Gmod servers in general for a long time (Quick Silver Gaming, Midnight... to name a couple), I really just want to do some stuff with Gmod scripting again but don't have any particular goals in mind so I though I would lend my skills.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  Nope(Not even any other server)

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Nope

How did you find us?: Joined because of the staff wanted and large network of servers

Other: I am not asking for special privileges in game or even perks I simply want to help improve the server, all content I produce I am happy to go over with whoever would like to approve the code and all files can be reviewed by anyone.
if i were you i vould paste this in a doc somewhere else and wait for like at least a week, even though the extensive amount of experience is great you should probably first get to know the majority of the staff and vice versa before you apply for dev.
im going to say-0.5 cause no one has really ever applied for dev so i dont know ow it works

if any upper staff wants to correct me please do
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
We are not opened to Dev apps at this time, nor is it something you apply for.

TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]