Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a question.
I thought about it just now, why are the inventories of Deathrun and Prop Hunt mixed together? Is it too tedious to seperate them, or is it for a specific reason? When I talk about inventories, I'm talking about Pointshop 2, by the way.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
I honestly forget. I think it was because they are so alike, you might as well combine them. Instead of putting more work into them being separate.
former admin2
(10-31-2017, 09:13 AM)PeppermintPatches Wrote: I thought about it just now, why are the inventories of Deathrun and Prop Hunt mixed together? Is it too tedious to seperate them, or is it for a specific reason? When I talk about inventories, I'm talking about Pointshop 2, by the way.

each point"shop" is its own separate database, loadout build, etc, i think it just got combined when dr got set up and never had its own build done
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
DR and PH were linked to convince PH players to try out the server. Least that was what Dink was going for.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]