Unban Request
Ingame Name: EternalFuse

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27925796

Who Banned You: Dakota

Reason For Ban: T on T Rdm and Leaf

Length of Ban: Never

Reason for Mods to Unban: Not really sure why i was banned, i was last playing last night with Sus in the server, after he got off, i got off as well, which was around 10pm my time. I don't remember Rdming people and then leaving

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: Yesterday was my first day on the server, everyone was pretty nice and i was starting to enjoy it, i wanted to play again today but I came across a ban for something i didn't do.
I banned you for a week and heres your ban request http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/show...p?tid=3165
(10-31-2017, 02:09 PM)Dakota Wrote: I banned you for a week and heres your ban request http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/show...p?tid=3165

I understand i was a T that round, but I wasn't trying to kill my teammate, Adattore was the one killing his teammates, i didn't even damage him
You are him, it was your steam id............. unless sus gave me the wrong id
Ok that's why it made no fucking sense.

I must of taken the wrong ID; those menus are fucking finicky.
Eternal was the one rdm'd not the rdm'r

One second checking old logs to find appropriate ID.
Apologies for the inconvenience @EternalFuse
Silly things happen when us staff are tired :|

Taking full responsibility for this.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Unbanned sorry about the confusion my good sir sus gave me the wrong id.......
STEAM_0:1:204964059 is the correct one.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms