Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened to my signature and why can't I access the signature editing page?
So either by a glitch or some mod intervention my signature got removed and I can't access the signature editing page.
The page just says:
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
  1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.

2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.

3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

4. You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

Why was my signature removed and why can't I access the page? I know it wasn't too big because Dakody's is way bigger than mine and I know it wasn't inappropriate because it was literally just a gif of some guy punching spaghetti.
Might be the roles, I'll give it a look.

This should be fixed, try it now and let me know.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(11-01-2017, 05:09 PM)Christian Wrote: Might be the roles, I'll give it a look.

This should be fixed, try it now and let me know.

Thanks man, it's fixed.
[Image: fa5.gif]
Cool, glad to help.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]