Solid banning lad
(01-24-2017, 03:06 PM)Hipster Paarthurnax Wrote: You were calling out multiple traitors with no proof and it seemed might convienient that one of the Ts was on your friends list.

(01-24-2017, 07:22 PM)Warpizzle Wrote: Personally, I've had good experiences with both players. Haven't had any issues with them except for when Nahko and I first crossed each other. It was a little rocky and salty, but he's a cool dude and a great member, so I don't see how he could possibly ghost. I've played with bless a good bit, only meeting him recently. Both of these players are decent and I was on the server at the time.

When I asked about it, Hipster claimed that one was sending messages to the other and the one receiving those messages began RDMing traitors. I wasn't sure about this, because I never witnessed any of it but I wasn't a traitor myself. So, I don't really know what to think of it, but I don't think they would risk their membership for something so stupid. That's just me, though.

Question Hipster, why did you tell Warpizzle that I had been rdming Ts if the damage logs showed something different?
Even if they were ghosting, you shouldn't ban people for ghosting just because of two traitor callouts. You want to get more proof than that.

With that being said, I doubt these two were ghosting. Someone unban both of them asap. But @bless. And @Nahko we will be keeping an eye on you.