Solid banning lad
(01-24-2017, 03:34 PM)Hipster Paarthurnax Wrote:
(01-24-2017, 03:28 PM)bless. Wrote:
(01-24-2017, 03:27 PM)Nahko Wrote: I assume hipster doesn't run the whole show and have the final say in everything but seriously wtf is this. Do I need to take a polygraph to get unbanned??

I'm pretty sure Hipster was looking for a reason to ban me and you got caught up in it. Thats literally the only logical explanation for this.

I don't target anyone. If I see rules being broken, I punish those breaking them. Please stop trying to make stuff up

But you didnt see any rules being broken, you saw someone say that they saw rules broken and then you punished for that. Solid response lad
(01-24-2017, 03:34 PM)bless. Wrote:
(01-24-2017, 03:28 PM)Nahko Wrote:
(01-24-2017, 03:06 PM)Hipster Paarthurnax Wrote: You were calling out multiple traitors with no proof and it seemed might convienient that one of the Ts was on your friends list.

I unfriended him and also

https://puu.sh/tyq4G/7447819187.png

wtf when did we trade????
We never traded but you can see how long we were friends for in the trade window. Right before I unfriended you to try to put this non-sense to rest. I guess we're not allowed to add people from the ttt server or else we'll get banned. I will add nobody else from that server if I'm unbanned and I'll tell all of my friends to never play there or else they'll get us banned just for playing.

(01-24-2017, 03:34 PM)Hipster Paarthurnax Wrote:
(01-24-2017, 03:28 PM)bless. Wrote:
(01-24-2017, 03:27 PM)Nahko Wrote: I assume hipster doesn't run the whole show and have the final say in everything but seriously wtf is this. Do I need to take a polygraph to get unbanned??

I'm pretty sure Hipster was looking for a reason to ban me and you got caught up in it. Thats literally the only logical explanation for this.

I don't target anyone. If I see rules being broken, I punish those breaking them. Please stop trying to make stuff up

Everything I've posted has been factual and backed up by evidence, unlike everything you've posted.
[Image: c373b3b57390e133bf8ca8812e6196c8.jpg?nam...&fc=FF0000]
I don't know what happened. I wasn't there. However I can attest for the character of both Nahko whom I enjoy playing with, and bless. I have played a considerable amount the past couple of days with both players. In fact I played most of last night with bless. The only thing suspect about bless, was his ability to 1deag me with ease. I regrettably chalk that up to skill. I have never had an issue with either player ghosting though. I believe Nahko is a member, and bless is a master in our community. Both are pretty good at following rules, and I barely had any reports for them, save for an occasional here or there. My issue isn't that I consider Nahko a friend, and that I liked bless, but that there seems to be a lack of evidence suggesting that either player were ghosting. I have called out multiple Ts and I have plenty of friends on the server. But none of them had to tell me who was the T. I either saw them do something traitorous, or it was down to a few sole survivors. I am not attacking your judgement Hipster. I am questioning whether or not there was some misinformation that led to your action, by a traitor that felt their round was robbed. I don't feel that either of them should be banned, and the lack of evidence and other players coming forward to say ye or nay, seems strange as well. Do we have no other witnesses that can attest to this? I am all for an unban, or at least a deeper look into it.
Personally, I've had good experiences with both players. Haven't had any issues with them except for when Nahko and I first crossed each other. It was a little rocky and salty, but he's a cool dude and a great member, so I don't see how he could possibly ghost. I've played with bless a good bit, only meeting him recently. Both of these players are decent and I was on the server at the time.

When I asked about it, Hipster claimed that one was sending messages to the other and the one receiving those messages began RDMing traitors. I wasn't sure about this, because I never witnessed any of it but I wasn't a traitor myself. So, I don't really know what to think of it, but I don't think they would risk their membership for something so stupid. That's just me, though.
(01-24-2017, 02:52 PM)bless. Wrote: Have you been banned from our server before? If so link your unban request here (if any): Nothing for anything major maybe a few karma bans.
Sorry had to quote that. Any ways @"Hipster Paarthurnax" had reason to think you were ghosting, Was he wrong, Idk, but calling him out in your ban request???? not smooth +1 for the unban but always remember. "ghosting is bad, ghosting is sad, ghosting will make staff mad." 
On another note, in reports if you have no reason to kill 3 ts.... (ban ban ban ban). So make sure you put good reasons in report responses.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
I don't know who these two are but I believe if  no evidence is posted or at least  someone who was in game  come defend the ban, they should be unbanned or reduced
Hipster isn't even the abusive one in the team.
I am.
Anyways, I'm not going to repeat my answer as well, and considering you just said you unfriended your friend because of this appeal. It makes it even harder for us to trust your appeal. Also, instead of calling our mods an abusive crap, which also lowers both your chances for an unban, maybe you could have said it nicely instead of being a total ass. (:
So in truth, I'm -1 both your unbans.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Id like to hear @Avis side of the story, before picking sides, since i think she was on at the time.
Dont look so blue
I was in game when these bans occurred and this is what I recalled from the incident. A player had stated in admin chat that a player had been saying that people were ghosting and telling each other who the T's were then later stated in admin chat that it was Bless. This was well after both players were dead. During the round, when Bless. was still alive, he had called a kos on Teemo towards the start of the round. He had called the kos after I called the kos on Teemo for trying to kill me. That call out was justified. The person reporting the ghosting said there were two call outs, and I'm not sure what other Traitor that Bless. had called out that round.

(01-24-2017, 07:22 PM)Warpizzle Wrote: When I asked about it, Hipster claimed that one was sending messages to the other and the one receiving those messages began RDMing traitors. I wasn't sure about this, because I never witnessed any of it but I wasn't a traitor myself. So, I don't really know what to think of it, but I don't think they would risk their membership for something so stupid. That's just me, though.
The round in question was a round you were a traitor. And Bless., the one that would have been receiving the messages from Nahko hadn't rdmed any traitors during the round. So Im not sure why you were told that he was.

With that being said, I don't think that Bless. and Nahko were ghosting.

The only evidence I can bring forth for this is screenshots of what was said in admin chat, and the corresponding damage logs.

Screenshots:
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...9D40F136E/
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...72A76539C/
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...CF478480A/
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...5E4DFCCCC/
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...E4F71C6E9/
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Ty @Avi. Well if all of blesses koses were justified and theres no actual evidence that he ghosted. I think they should both be unbanned fully.

+1
Dont look so blue