Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sprays
So I noticed we took them back off.
How ever  - gif's still work.  

Just something to note if you're trying to full wipe them.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Damn how else am I going to show awesome gif sprays
[Image: xnd4y2p.png]
I was talking about how we could get spraymesh to work on the server and it would only accept images from a specified domain and we or I could have a website were images could get approved for use. Before i got banned from the discord for absolutely no reason.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
(11-07-2017, 11:59 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ Wrote: I was talking about how we could get spraymesh to work on the server and it would only accept images from a specified domain and we or I could have a website were images could get approved for use. Before i got banned from the discord for absolutely no reason.

this is actually a great idea if anyone in upper staff could mention this to dink at some point and get this into place. it would rid  us of all of the problems that sprays create, just have  few people set to designated spray choosers. (maybe have the community choose them )
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
The images weren't the issue apparently.
Something about people claiming rooms with sprays from what I heard.
I'm guessing it made a pre-OT problem with the same type of players who respond "he was looking at me" to an rdm report.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
Pretty sure only Dink has access to change that but there were reasons why they were removed.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Just say you cant claim a room with a spray. You can say that a door or something with a spray next to it most likely has someone in it who has claimed it. You still would have to announce that you have claimed a room in OT and the location of the room.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
Yeah I got no idea what's actually going on with them.
I'm just posting to note that a remnant remains in case it's of concern to anyone.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod