Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Fellow Zelda Fans?
Hey guys! I'm an avid gamer and I grew up with Nintendo, especially The Legend of Zelda and Pokemon. I was wondering if there's any fellow Zelda fans around? If you are a fellow fan, what's your favorite game, why, and who is your favorite character and/or villain?

I've been playing Breath of the Wild a lot lately, and I've had some pretty crazy moments with this game. The other day I was fleeing from a Guardian and ended up ragdolling down a mountain and right into a camp of enemies... Managed to live the ragdoll, then I took a shock arrow. :/ This game I swear to god...

My favorite Zelda game is Majora's Mask. I love the story, the characters, and I LOVE the atmosphere. It's so creepy and I love it. My favorite character would have to be Midna, Navi, Sidon, or Revali... More than likely Revali. And finally, my favorite villain is Vaati from Minish Cap. He has such a tragic back story and if you read the Manga... Oh my heart...
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: giphy.gif]
My top two favorite zelda games are
Ocarina of time and twilight Princess
[Image: xnd4y2p.png]
OoT is amazing. I remember watching my mother play it when I was little. The Dead Hands terrified me... And Twilight Princess was beautiful and dark. <3
My favorite game is wand of gamelon because wands are fun and my favorite character is Mario
[Image: fa5.gif]
(11-09-2017, 03:18 PM)Suikin Wrote: OoT is amazing. I remember watching my mother play it when I was little. The Dead Hands terrified me... And Twilight Princess was beautiful and dark. <3
The reason why I love Twilight princess is cause it's the direct continuation of Ocarina of time after link grew up from child to adult.
[Image: xnd4y2p.png]
(11-10-2017, 03:51 AM)Infamous Echo Unreal Wrote:
(11-09-2017, 03:18 PM)Suikin Wrote: OoT is amazing. I remember watching my mother play it when I was little. The Dead Hands terrified me... And Twilight Princess was beautiful and dark. <3
The reason why I love Twilight princess is cause it's the direct continuation of Ocarina of time after link grew up from child to adult.

Not quite. While it IS sorta a squeal, it actually takes place maybe 100 years later. I forget how many exactly... The Hero's Shade that teaches Link the hidden skips is confirmed to be Ocarina of Time Link.
Majora's Mask, A Link to the Past or bust.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(11-10-2017, 07:08 PM)Christian Wrote: Majora's Mask, A Link to the Past or bust.

Majora's Mask all the waaaay! <3 It's always been my favorite Zelda game ever!
I am one of the odd people that believes nes zelda 1 was just garbage. without a guide you would need to burn all the bushes and bomb all the walls. Your hints are almost nonexistent. I dont understand why it has such a calling considering its the first zelda game, Mario 1 was cool. but it never got the rep zelda 1 got.

Remember in zelda 1 there were no signs a cave or tree should be burned

Zelda 1 is pretty much an "exhaust all your options" game, And as you discover things you had to write or journal them.

im shocked that dragon warrior and zelda 1 were both released the same year.... and dragon warrior was FREEE to Nintendo power subscribers and had many more npc's to help solve the cryptic puzzles in a no boundary world.... why that DW gets thrown aside for zelda 1. they are slightly diffrent generas one is live action and one is turn based.

but for the record i have never beat zelda 1 perhaps i might stream a blind run since that would be rare
if i do it would be without a guide.

zelda 2 seemed neater updated and lttP is a classic

But i need help understanding why zelda 1 is a fun game that more people go to before other games of that era'

For the record. I still own Zelda 1 on nes as a cart. It was left behind as the girl i was courting left the state. She left it for me to complete. But Other then the sentimental values of such girl leaving it behind. drives me to keep the game cart.

Perhaps i should message her 20 years later and send her a recording of my completion. That could be interesting. i could return it to her if she wants it too.
(11-10-2017, 10:37 PM)A Fish Wrote: I am one of the odd people that believes nes zelda 1 was just garbage.   without a guide you would need to burn all the bushes and bomb all the walls.  Your hints are almost nonexistent.  I dont understand why it has such a calling considering its the first zelda game,   Mario 1 was cool.  but it never got the rep zelda 1 got.  

Remember in zelda 1 there were no signs a cave or tree should be burned

Zelda 1 is pretty much an "exhaust all your options" game,  And as you discover things you had to write or journal them.

im shocked that dragon warrior and zelda 1 were both released the same year.... and dragon warrior was FREEE to Nintendo power subscribers and had many more npc's to help solve the cryptic puzzles in a no boundary world.... why that DW gets thrown aside for zelda 1.  they are slightly diffrent generas  one is live action and one is turn based.

but for the record   i have never beat zelda 1   perhaps i might stream a blind run since that would be rare
if i do it would be without a guide.

zelda 2 seemed neater  updated and lttP is a classic

But i need help understanding why zelda 1 is a fun game that more people go to before other games of that era'

For the record.  I still own Zelda 1 on nes as a cart.  It was left behind as the girl i was courting left the state.  She left it for me to complete.   But Other then the sentimental values of such girl leaving it behind. drives me to keep the game cart.

Perhaps i should message her  20 years later   and send her a recording of my completion.   That could be interesting.  i could return it to her if she wants it too.

Zelda 1 was so hard... I've never played the second one, but I have played the first. My mother says it isn't hard. Ha! I finally gave up and just put my WiiU away. We own Zelda 1 and 2 on NES, but our NES broke... So I have Zelda 1 on WiiU