Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weapon fixes
Hey, so I've mentioned it a couple times in discord already, but the HK MP7 appears to be a little broken. It seems like it doesn't have an ammo type assigned to it, as it is incapable of dropping ammo or receiving ammo of any kind, when before it was moved to a primary weapon it used 9mm ammo iirc. I don't know if this issue is being looked into or not, so I thought I'd make this thread to bring it to the attention of the people who can actually fix it if they were not previously aware of it, or to at least get some confirmation that the  problem is being looked into. I know others have also replied that they too were unable to get ammo for the mp7 when I mentioned it in discord.

I believe someone else also mentioned that there were some other weapons that were not working as intended after being changed or added roughly the same time as the mp7 primary change, but I don't really know anything about that.
So....not even an acknowledgement from staff that this is an issue? I know it's not the most pressing matter, but still expected at least a response of someone looking into this.
No one besides dink himself can really fix it, and oon top of that I can't even take a look at the lua to try fixing it myself sorry