Perma-banned for mass RDM.. which was accidental and after I already served 2 slays
Fun fact: one of the main points of an unban request is to gauge how well the person handles themselves when making an appeal. You are just proving how piss poor your attitude is, I for one won't be voting for a complete unban just for your attitude alone. I have also seen your poor attitude ingame (relates to a girl as a matter of fact).
+1 I can say from experience, if you hit an incind at the wrong angle, shit can hit the fan. Unless you have proof it was intentional, then he shouldn’t be perma banned.
Intel Inside. ©
Or the situation was handled by me, and was no need for it to go up to higher staff since I was there, and I don't believe at the time Burrito was even on.
Queef and Scoovie said no, might as well give up and let Christian close this, so the bullshit fighting stops. Right or wrong, a proper decision will be made, and over all will have no choice, but to respect it. If they decide no, I am sorry for ya. If they say yes quit the bitching and don't fuck up again. Simple enough to me? yeah?
(11-12-2017, 03:57 PM)Deadpool Wrote: And last...
(11-11-2017, 10:38 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote: Then that means it was ACCIDENTAL, and not INTENTIONAL making it ATTEMPT......
And? Last time I checked, attempt was still a perma.

They changed it a few weeks back I believe,  attempt i dont think is being counted as perma anymore?
Im not sure. 
1. Im out of the loop bc im just getting back from marching season.
2. Rules have been changed so not everyone is up to date on new rules.

3. I wish people could just fucking get along. holy shit man.

My opinion on the matter:
I haven't really played online w/ setro for a while, I feel like the last time I really got to play online while he was on was last year, but in the last week or so when we were online together, I really didnt see any problems. But I for one do agree that if a situation had already been handled by another mod+, a different one should not come along and do a second judgement if the person being judged already served their time. but whatever, just my 2 cents on the matter.
Im for a reduction down to what the updated rules show, if it has changed, if that part didnt change, just fucking drop it to a week idc.

TL:DR, can we get along, dont try to do someone else's job, and where mistakes have been made, let apologies fix them.
(11-12-2017, 03:12 PM)Setro Wrote: as well as bringing up irrelevant events that happened 10+ months ago

The reason why those events were brought up was because of the staff chat which you are in and can view.
It was a satirical commentary post which followed the conversation among staff of your ban closely without actually posting the contents of the staff chat.

That stuff WAS brought up way before my post but you might have been out of the loop or not paying attention to the staff chat.

In case you are out of the loop.   You can view the status and personal private comments on your own ban in the staff chat.
and those comments there i feel are more revealing and raw than what is posted here.

(11-12-2017, 03:12 PM)Setro Wrote: staff DO hold grudges.

You might actually have some legitimate arguments to your claim   but that conversation is barred from me posting as evidence because of current rules.
Unfortunately even if I witness something that comes across in a private conversation   I cannot post them because I would be held accountable for.

Do your own homework and gather the evidence.  If its true there will be something that sticks out in plain sight.   
Run through the chats that you have access to and see if you can pull evidence to legitimize your claim.
(11-12-2017, 09:07 PM)A Plain Noob Wrote: Or the situation was handled by me, and was no need for it to go up to higher staff since I was there, and I don't believe at the time Burrito was even on.

THIS

There was NO reason burrito should have banned him if it was already handled. I'd be pissed too if everything was supposed to be okay but then suddenly someone went behind everyone and banned me anyways. That's pretty corrupt. This whole situation is vastly unfair and I am disappointed in all of you against a reduction/unban.
(11-12-2017, 11:20 PM)Foxka Wrote: THIS

There was NO reason burrito should have banned him if it was already handled. I'd be pissed too if everything was supposed to be okay but then suddenly someone went behind everyone and banned me anyways. That's pretty corrupt. This whole situation is vastly unfair and I am disappointed in all of you against a reduction/unban.

I don't care about getting a warning, but the truth needs to be spoken. If the staff online determined that it was an accident and their course of action was to slay him, then that is his punishment. According to the MOTD, it clearly states that punishments are to staff discretion, and in this case "A Plain Noob" was handling the situation. If the "A Plain Noob" decided that his punishment was auto-slays, then that is what should be carried out. He has access to the forums if he wanted to ban him. If Burrito wasn't there to understand the full context of the situation, then Burrito shouldn't have banned him in the first place. Additionally, if what Setro said was true, Setro was only accounted for two of his RDMs, and one was a false report... that means it was never mass. Technically speaking if he was never charged with the 3 TRUE reports, and or if Burrito banned him without knowing the context and against the given punishment, that could be considered staff abuse.

"Note that the punishments below are general guidelines that should be followed in most situations, but staff may issue punishment with some discretion depending on the context of a situation."

(11-12-2017, 05:43 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Fun fact: one of the main points of an unban request is to gauge how well the person handles themselves when making an appeal. You are just proving how piss poor your attitude is, I for one won't be voting for a complete unban just for your attitude alone. I have also seen your poor attitude ingame (relates to a girl as a matter of fact).

Ban him for having poor attitude not for mass. Setro has reason to be pissed if he was banned for an accident, without a chance of being unbanned.

(11-11-2017, 05:10 PM)Deadpool Wrote: It's not smart to try to catch a incendiary when there is a crowd of afk's near...
Also the others probably didn't report, because they were afk.
Also you still massed. It doesn't matter when you were banned.(at least I don't think so.)
Negative 1

AFK's can still report AFTER they are killed. That means all the other afk's had an opportunity to report (assuming there were others).
Intel Inside. ©
Ban is being Reduced to 30 Days.

TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]