dj diamond bears unban request
InGameName: DJ Diamond Bear >:(

steamID:STEAM_0:1:110260122

Who Banned You: Foxka

Reason For Ban: RDM and LEAVE

Length Of Ban: 05/11/2017 to 06/11/2017
Reason for mods to unban: Foxka my computer froze and i couldn't control anything and i tried to rejoin and you banned me . . . 

Have you been banned before?: yes by traitor but it was basically a accident i guess

Other: lex it wasn't rdm, even if you were hunting down monkeydog you should have id'd the body and you shouldn't cry cause i killed you for not iding a body (3. Player is KOSable only if the body is reasonably visible, e.g. not under a bench or in a dark corner. Whether this is RDM is largely to staff discretion) you looked right at it Lex and you never said you didn't see it either.
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
@Foxka
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
If computer was froze then should be unbanned. Especially since he tried rejoining

+1
I stayed on for another map cycle and you still didn't come back, if you cant do the time don't do the crime.
Unbanned.

TCBA
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]