Perma-banned for mass RDM.. which was accidental and after I already served 2 slays
mass is mass, accidental or not
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(11-11-2017, 05:33 PM)Deadpool Wrote:
(11-11-2017, 05:17 PM)Setro Wrote:
(11-11-2017, 05:10 PM)Deadpool Wrote: It's not smart to try to catch a incendiary when there is a crowd of afk's near...
Also the others probably didn't report, because they were afk.
Also you still massed. It doesn't matter when you were banned.(at least I don't think so.)
Negative 1
Seems to me you didn't read. The rails should have stopped the fire from hitting the AFK's below and did not despite the fact that the incen blew up on the floor rather than in the air. 
Seems to me you do not know incends work.
i agree
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
Oh drop the silly little high school clique mentality and stop backing each other on something you know full well is fucking retarded.
You know for a fact if this was you @"Burrito Bowl" you'd get a tiny little slap on the wrist.
Your grudges have no place in your decisions. Separate your emotions from your duties.

+1 for reduction.
While mass is mass is mass.
This wasn't some minge shit.
It was an accident.
Slays were served.
Didn't we literally just change the rules because bans should be a last resort?
Now we're trying to perma staff for a simple misunderstanding of collision physics with fire?
Petty. Absolutely petty.

I vote give the man a week for each RDM.
N' even that's only because I can't justify NO time in my mind - nor would I personally expect no time my self in the same situation.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
(11-11-2017, 05:47 PM)Sus-AF Wrote: Oh drop the silly little high school clique mentality and stop backing each other on something you know full well is fucking retarded.
You know for a fact if this was you @"Burrito Bowl" you'd get a tiny little slap on the wrist.
Your grudges have no place in your decisions. Separate your emotions from your duties.

+1 for reduction.
It was an accident.
Slays were served.
Now we're trying to perma staff for a simple misunderstanding of collision physics with fire?
Petty. Absolutely petty.

N' even that's only because I can't justify NO time in my mind - nor would I personally expect no time my self in the same situation.

You're trying to hard.
Yeah, throwing the incen in the first place was stupid. Very stupid. HOWEVER we've unbanned people for much more, like ghosting. In fact, I remember Fish being unbanned for arming a C4 as an Innocent and killing multiple people on Clue years ago. Setro served his slays, he says it was an accident, I doubt he'd do this on purpose (however dumb his experiment may have been). We have two other staff members saying that he served his slays, and one of them was one of the people burned by the incen. Unban him, or at least reduce his slays and let's move on.

EDIT: Just unban him
+1 for reduce or unban. People have done far worse and have had a reduction/unban.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
ok the serious post

(11-11-2017, 05:16 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1198474633
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1198474601
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1198474559

I don't hold grudges, intentional or not, you attempted RDM simple as that, there was no grenade needed at the point. Staff should be held in higher regard to being cautious and you weren't.

In your words this is attempted rdm
According to the RULES attempted RDM is handled differently than MASS RDM

Attempted RDM Punishment:
Attempted RDM is intentionally attempting to kill someone without reason. Whether something falls under this will be determined at staff discretion, typically 20+ dmg intentionally.
- General Offences: One slay
- Consistent Offences: 1+ Day Temp Ban

Without a specification of what considered consistent offences . According to the rules the punishment is 1 day temp ban for constant attempted rdm

I would probably speculate that Consistent Offences is 2 or 3 attempted rdm attempts

So by definition of the rules this should be reduced to 1 day
Bump? Anyone gonna make a final decision on this?
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
(11-11-2017, 06:10 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote:
(11-11-2017, 05:47 PM)Sus-AF Wrote: Oh drop the silly little high school clique mentality and stop backing each other on something you know full well is fucking retarded.

+1 for reduction.
It was an accident.
Slays were served.
Petty. Absolutely petty.

You're trying to hard.

Too*  
This is an unban request; i'm inputting my opinions. Is that an issue, sir?
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
+1 for unban, I wasn't there but wtf is this? Really? Served slays, accidental.... should be counted as attempt.. A permanent ban shouldn't have happened. I swear every single time I start to enjoy TTT something like this happens.

(11-11-2017, 05:33 PM)Deadpool Wrote:
(11-11-2017, 05:17 PM)Setro Wrote:
(11-11-2017, 05:10 PM)Deadpool Wrote: It's not smart to try to catch a incendiary when there is a crowd of afk's near...
Also the others probably didn't report, because they were afk.
Also you still massed. It doesn't matter when you were banned.(at least I don't think so.)
Negative 1
Seems to me you didn't read. The rails should have stopped the fire from hitting the AFK's below and did not despite the fact that the incen blew up on the floor rather than in the air. 
Seems to me you do not know incends work. Incends go through walls. That has not changed.
Then that means it was ACCIDENTAL, and not INTENTIONAL making it ATTEMPT......