Perma-banned for mass RDM.. which was accidental and after I already served 2 slays
Again i'm going to say that the situation was already handled by @A Plain Noob and burrito ignored his decision and banned him anyways AFTER he served his slays.
(11-12-2017, 10:52 AM)Foxka Wrote: Again i'm going to say that the situation was already handled by @A Plain Noob and burrito ignored his decision and banned him anyways AFTER he served his slays.

You don't know the full situation so don't assume.
(11-12-2017, 11:26 AM)Burrito Bowl Wrote:
(11-12-2017, 10:52 AM)Foxka Wrote: Again i'm going to say that the situation was already handled by @A Plain Noob and burrito ignored his decision and banned him anyways AFTER he served his slays.

[Image: 3827a9bb63.png]
(11-12-2017, 11:26 AM)Burrito Bowl Wrote:

I'm still waiting for the "full situation"

I was left on a cliffhanger by queef last night

"I'm allowed to form opinions on people based on interaction and what happens in game without posting a report to the forums every time it happens."

Hinting towards lots of undocumented accounts of him doing things that are relevant to this post but yet still unrevealed.....
4 pages in  and still a mystery.

Because between my 7 weeks of playtime and setros 5 weeks of play time    i think ive seen him quite a bit of him and I've never seen any interactions like was hinted towards. As far as i can remember.
But thats just my personal experience because I'm also allowed to form opinions on people based on interactions and what happens in game.
Burrito, not only am I highly disappointed in you, I'm disappointed that you keep trying to save face by lying. Do I what I did and admit you did wrong and apologize.
Burrito asked upper staff whether or not to ban him even when he served the slays, and we gave him permission. He atleast asked up first before putting the ban in, there is no need to be pointing fingers blaming Burrito here for "holding a grudge." 

Keep the thread civil, or I'm handing out warnings. This is about Setro, not Burrito.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
so am i getting unbanned/reduced or not? seems pathetic for this thread to be going on for 4 pages with no decisions being made despite higher staff inputting their opinions, as well as bringing up irrelevant events that happened 10+ months ago

i mean i'm all for punishing a "common aggressor" but here the RDM was accidental. you can pull the card saying that "accidental or not, its still attempted mass", but i still find it difficult to fathom that i'm getting a permanent ban for an accidental incen that killed 1 person, damaging 2 others despite all the time i've been on the server. i don't mean that as an excuse, all i'm saying is this is being treated as if it was intentional and as if i was a guest.

you know goddamn well that if higher-up staff (or even a girl!) did this you would all be nutting over them and only give them slays. and you'll try to argue your point, saying that your "justice is blind".
lemme give an example of this "blind justice" at work: we all know very well that females have been given staff on the server before just for their gender, or have been punished less than the norm because of it. likewise, i feel that because staff dislike my personality, my personality is acting as the deciding factor between whether i get banned or not, which is total bullshit. staff DO hold grudges.

i agreed that it may have been immature for a t-mod to make this mistake, but one again, a permanent ban for this seems a little nuts, and a mistake is a mistake. you literally learned this in pre-k: everyone makes mistakes.
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
what confuses the fuck out of me it the fact that he both served the slays and was still banned, thats just insult to injury, no need to do that. secondly he is staff and has 800 hours on the server. the perma ban punishment is for people who generally are doing it on purpose. btu setro has clearly stated that he did it on accident. hell i did one worse than him , i threw an incend off of a ledge and it hit someone , bounced back and killed 4 people, i served my slays but didnt get banned for mass because i wasn't trying to kill people.(no dont talk about what i should or shouldn't have done)
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
I explained the situation to upper staff and they said it was my call, and I made a decision based upon Setro's last as well. I still stand by my decision no matter what. But I guess my character is being put into question.
(11-12-2017, 03:12 PM)Setro Wrote: so am i getting unbanned/reduced or not? seems pathetic for this thread to be going on for 4 pages with no decisions being made despite higher staff inputting their opinions, as well as bringing up irrelevant events that happened 10+ months ago
It's not irrelevant. Like queef said, if you were active these past 10+ months, yes, but if you just came back from around that same time and you get banned. It would be relevant to the situation.

(11-12-2017, 03:12 PM)Setro Wrote: i mean i'm all for punishing a "common aggressor" but here the RDM was accidental. you can pull the card saying that "accidental or not, its still attempted mass", but i still find it difficult to fathom that i'm getting a permanent ban for an accidental incen that killed 1 person, damaging 2 others despite all the time i've been on the server. i don't mean that as an excuse, all i'm saying is this is being treated as if it was intentional and as if i was a guest.
I don't know if i'm going to be harsh here.... I mean, I wish I didn't have to be, but ehh, fuck it.
Again, you have done shit in the past that got you banned. You should change were you said you had bans, but all were false. That doesn't look mature to me. Even if you didn't agree with those bans. You still need to acknowledge them, so you don't look bad.

You say we're treating you like a guest? As much as that isn't true, I'm guessing that you want us to treat you like a staff member? A rank which you bought more than once after getting demoted.

(11-12-2017, 03:12 PM)Setro Wrote: you know goddamn well that if higher-up staff (or even a girl!) did this you would all be nutting over them and only give them slays. i feel that because staff dislike my personality, my personality is acting as the deciding factor between whether i get banned or not.
Well in the hypothetical situation where a trusted admin does something like this, yes they would be unbanned. But not because they are favored, but because they haven't done shit like this in the past. And even if they did this type of shit before, I am pretty sure they wouldn't be a higher-up.

Also if a girl did this, she would be punished. The Fuck? Show me one indecent where a girl got off a ban easy, because they were a female.
(11-12-2017, 03:12 PM)Setro Wrote: i agreed that it may have been immature for a t-mod to make this mistake, but one again, a permanent ban for this seems a little nuts.
A perma is a bit too much.
I believe in a reduce.

Also Stop hating on burrito. Think about how much time he has played with setro. Probably not a lot considering he joined in the spring. Don't attack him for something that you can't know. Unless burrito outright said he had a grudge, you can't assume shit.

I barely have played with you setro, but this is my opinion on things. No grudges, No bs.

And last...
(11-11-2017, 10:38 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote: Then that means it was ACCIDENTAL, and not INTENTIONAL making it ATTEMPT......
And? Last time I checked, attempt was still a perma.
former admin2