Perma-banned for mass RDM.. which was accidental and after I already served 2 slays
(11-11-2017, 06:10 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote:
(11-11-2017, 05:47 PM)Sus-AF Wrote: Oh drop the silly little high school clique mentality and stop backing each other on something you know full well is fucking retarded.
You know for a fact if this was you @"Burrito Bowl" you'd get a tiny little slap on the wrist.
Your grudges have no place in your decisions. Separate your emotions from your duties.

+1 for reduction.
While mass is mass is mass.
This wasn't some minge shit.
It was an accident.
Slays were served.
Didn't we literally just change the rules because bans should be a last resort?
Now we're trying to perma staff for a simple misunderstanding of collision physics with fire?
Petty. Absolutely petty.

I vote give the man a week for each RDM.
N' even that's only because I can't justify NO time in my mind - nor would I personally expect no time my self in the same situation.

You're trying to hard.

Too*  
This is an unban request; i'm inputting my opinions. Is that an issue, sir?
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perma-banned for mass RDM.. which was accidental and after I already served 2 slays - by Sus-AF - 11-11-2017, 10:10 PM