Perma-banned for mass RDM.. which was accidental and after I already served 2 slays
(11-11-2017, 11:11 PM)A Fish Wrote:
(11-11-2017, 09:46 PM)Setro Wrote: Bump? Anyone gonna make a final decision on this?

My prediction is they will keep you banned because

*Pulls some excuse out of the BS excuse pile*

Because you were banned for an incident 11 months ago

you were karma banned on
http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/tttbans/d...1485373449
25-01-17 14:44
And even though nobody has any details on why you were karma banned this day if it was because of real rdms  or if it was due to some legitimate circumstances such as people tbaiting you    it will probably be held against you for the rest of your miserable life. 

*Pulls some new excuse out of the BS excuse pile*

Also you were banned for 2 whole days the next day 26-01-17 17:11 because of that incident on that one map where you said its ok to kos someone for abusing / spamming an annoying sound generating feature within a map mousehouse.   

And that was "rule making uping" and you did rdm those people who spammed the fuck out of that annoying sound thingy in your attempt to help make the server tolerable to play on,  you know   with them sound spamming,  
Something that if they did on a mic they would be gaged and kicked and possibly even banned for in extreme circumstances.  You maker rule upper!
http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/tttbans/d...1485468680

Even though it was 11 months ago since your name has been brought up for any issues your still dirty trash for it and you have not learned a god damn thing!
Try weaseling your way out of this one  like you apparently weasel yourself out of SOOOOOOO many things...   2... that you weaseled out of....  you   you WEASEL!

You sir, made my night. I appreciate this post.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perma-banned for mass RDM.. which was accidental and after I already served 2 slays - by [Red]Starky - 11-11-2017, 11:22 PM