Perma-banned for mass RDM.. which was accidental and after I already served 2 slays
At what point do people stop bringing up the past?   is it 1 year?   2 years?   Is he just shy of that 1 year mark?

Because I've been banned from this server for mass rdm 2 times and never served more than 5 days.
First time was what   17 people?   second time was 4 or 5?   help remind me juujuu  how many people did i rdm?

No one brought that up when they gave me mod or allowed me to work on the server.
Noone gave a fuck then for sure when someone stepped forward to fix shit up.

So there must be some kind of arbitrary cutoff point where people magically forget past shit people have done.
Lets work together to find this mythical timeframe.

But right now you are arguing like he does this on a monthly basis.   Its been almost a year since his arguably questionable ban (considering his actions were an attempt to help and aid the server).

Besides year to me don't seem like a constant repeated offence to me.

I would like to know the 4 times he was banned for rdming was.  Surely we got some record on one of the forums right?
But like i said can you even count the karma ban?   Do you even know the details of it?

Do you have any details of any bans other then the one ban you laid down.
I'm not sure if you do.  You were so out of touch you thought you banned him 6 months ago.   About 5 months short.

Lets whip it out.  Show me the money.  
Banned 4 times   what are the details.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perma-banned for mass RDM.. which was accidental and after I already served 2 slays - by A Fish - 11-12-2017, 02:59 AM