Perma-banned for mass RDM.. which was accidental and after I already served 2 slays
The past stops getting brought up when it stops being relevant. You've been banned but I'm gonna venture a guess that you improved your behavior or showed that the ban was mistaken in some way. It stopped being relevant because it stopped being characteristic of you. The only reason setro doing something silly hasn't been happening regularly since the last ban is because he stopped playing (did you know that or are you "so out of touch"). Now he starts playing again and has a major incident in less than a week of rejoining. The issue isn't how long ago something happened but how often it happens whenever the opportunity is available.

As for the previous bans you're right I can't remember the details exactly. I'm not that invested in them, and I have nothing against setro personally that I would be thinking about them still. But I know what I've experienced. I know he was banned once for ghosting other than the nicky incident, and I know I've spoken to him about similar incidents in the past, and I know that I personally banned him for making up rules and wrongfully enforcing them after being told not to by multiple staff. I know this isn't the first time I've seen him make bad call decisions while trying to have fun, but inadvertently ruining the fun of other people in the process. I understand that it isn't malicious which is why I can't support a permaban or even a particularly long ban, but I also know that it can't keep happening as if the past doesn't matter at all. And you can tell me that I have something against setro, but I don't. I'm allowed to form opinions on people based on interaction and what happens ingame without posting a report to the forums every time it happens.

I also don't understand the point of trying to turn this into a fight or dick measuring contest (as per "Let's whip it out") instead of just having a discussion about the right course of action.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perma-banned for mass RDM.. which was accidental and after I already served 2 slays - by queef commando - 11-12-2017, 03:24 AM