Perma-banned for mass RDM.. which was accidental and after I already served 2 slays
Touche!

I fixed my links :P

But
Dont take it personally but i do enjoy a good argument from time to time.

Its 4 am lets end this and go to bed like gentlemen.

But i will say this

if this whole thing started with the line you ended on
" I'm allowed to form opinions on people based on interaction and what happens ingame without posting a report to the forums every time it happens."

instead of the constant talk about his bans among people like i have been listening to in the staff channel
I would have never have taken this argument as far as i did. Thats why i only talked about his bans. because to me his past bans are nothing. 1 account of ghosting from ages back, an undocumented karma ban that noone knows anything about, a ban for a misguided decision to try to HELP the server using bad methods and now this incen incident. I dont see any patterns there. I just see some completely unrelated incidents.

Nothing was ever said about additional undocumented behavior issues.

You acknowledge you have undocumented information about his behavior on the server. Something that was never brought up before until that paragraph. And i respect that.

Now we get to the heart of the matter.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perma-banned for mass RDM.. which was accidental and after I already served 2 slays - by A Fish - 11-12-2017, 03:47 AM