Perma-banned for mass RDM.. which was accidental and after I already served 2 slays
(11-12-2017, 11:26 AM)Burrito Bowl Wrote:
(11-12-2017, 10:52 AM)Foxka Wrote: Again i'm going to say that the situation was already handled by @A Plain Noob and burrito ignored his decision and banned him anyways AFTER he served his slays.

You don't know the full situation so don't assume.

I'm still waiting for the "full situation"

I was left on a cliffhanger by queef last night

"I'm allowed to form opinions on people based on interaction and what happens in game without posting a report to the forums every time it happens."

Hinting towards lots of undocumented accounts of him doing things that are relevant to this post but yet still unrevealed.....
4 pages in  and still a mystery.

Because between my 7 weeks of playtime and setros 5 weeks of play time    i think ive seen him quite a bit of him and I've never seen any interactions like was hinted towards. As far as i can remember.
But thats just my personal experience because I'm also allowed to form opinions on people based on interactions and what happens in game.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perma-banned for mass RDM.. which was accidental and after I already served 2 slays - by A Fish - 11-12-2017, 01:14 PM