Perma-banned for mass RDM.. which was accidental and after I already served 2 slays
so am i getting unbanned/reduced or not? seems pathetic for this thread to be going on for 4 pages with no decisions being made despite higher staff inputting their opinions, as well as bringing up irrelevant events that happened 10+ months ago

i mean i'm all for punishing a "common aggressor" but here the RDM was accidental. you can pull the card saying that "accidental or not, its still attempted mass", but i still find it difficult to fathom that i'm getting a permanent ban for an accidental incen that killed 1 person, damaging 2 others despite all the time i've been on the server. i don't mean that as an excuse, all i'm saying is this is being treated as if it was intentional and as if i was a guest.

you know goddamn well that if higher-up staff (or even a girl!) did this you would all be nutting over them and only give them slays. and you'll try to argue your point, saying that your "justice is blind".
lemme give an example of this "blind justice" at work: we all know very well that females have been given staff on the server before just for their gender, or have been punished less than the norm because of it. likewise, i feel that because staff dislike my personality, my personality is acting as the deciding factor between whether i get banned or not, which is total bullshit. staff DO hold grudges.

i agreed that it may have been immature for a t-mod to make this mistake, but one again, a permanent ban for this seems a little nuts, and a mistake is a mistake. you literally learned this in pre-k: everyone makes mistakes.
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perma-banned for mass RDM.. which was accidental and after I already served 2 slays - by Setro - 11-12-2017, 03:12 PM