Perma-banned for mass RDM.. which was accidental and after I already served 2 slays
(11-12-2017, 03:12 PM)Setro Wrote: so am i getting unbanned/reduced or not? seems pathetic for this thread to be going on for 4 pages with no decisions being made despite higher staff inputting their opinions, as well as bringing up irrelevant events that happened 10+ months ago
It's not irrelevant. Like queef said, if you were active these past 10+ months, yes, but if you just came back from around that same time and you get banned. It would be relevant to the situation.

(11-12-2017, 03:12 PM)Setro Wrote: i mean i'm all for punishing a "common aggressor" but here the RDM was accidental. you can pull the card saying that "accidental or not, its still attempted mass", but i still find it difficult to fathom that i'm getting a permanent ban for an accidental incen that killed 1 person, damaging 2 others despite all the time i've been on the server. i don't mean that as an excuse, all i'm saying is this is being treated as if it was intentional and as if i was a guest.
I don't know if i'm going to be harsh here.... I mean, I wish I didn't have to be, but ehh, fuck it.
Again, you have done shit in the past that got you banned. You should change were you said you had bans, but all were false. That doesn't look mature to me. Even if you didn't agree with those bans. You still need to acknowledge them, so you don't look bad.

You say we're treating you like a guest? As much as that isn't true, I'm guessing that you want us to treat you like a staff member? A rank which you bought more than once after getting demoted.

(11-12-2017, 03:12 PM)Setro Wrote: you know goddamn well that if higher-up staff (or even a girl!) did this you would all be nutting over them and only give them slays. i feel that because staff dislike my personality, my personality is acting as the deciding factor between whether i get banned or not.
Well in the hypothetical situation where a trusted admin does something like this, yes they would be unbanned. But not because they are favored, but because they haven't done shit like this in the past. And even if they did this type of shit before, I am pretty sure they wouldn't be a higher-up.

Also if a girl did this, she would be punished. The Fuck? Show me one indecent where a girl got off a ban easy, because they were a female.
(11-12-2017, 03:12 PM)Setro Wrote: i agreed that it may have been immature for a t-mod to make this mistake, but one again, a permanent ban for this seems a little nuts.
A perma is a bit too much.
I believe in a reduce.

Also Stop hating on burrito. Think about how much time he has played with setro. Probably not a lot considering he joined in the spring. Don't attack him for something that you can't know. Unless burrito outright said he had a grudge, you can't assume shit.

I barely have played with you setro, but this is my opinion on things. No grudges, No bs.

And last...
(11-11-2017, 10:38 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote: Then that means it was ACCIDENTAL, and not INTENTIONAL making it ATTEMPT......
And? Last time I checked, attempt was still a perma.
former admin2

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perma-banned for mass RDM.. which was accidental and after I already served 2 slays - by Deadpool - 11-12-2017, 03:57 PM