Perma-banned for mass RDM.. which was accidental and after I already served 2 slays
(11-12-2017, 03:12 PM)Setro Wrote: as well as bringing up irrelevant events that happened 10+ months ago

The reason why those events were brought up was because of the staff chat which you are in and can view.
It was a satirical commentary post which followed the conversation among staff of your ban closely without actually posting the contents of the staff chat.

That stuff WAS brought up way before my post but you might have been out of the loop or not paying attention to the staff chat.

In case you are out of the loop.   You can view the status and personal private comments on your own ban in the staff chat.
and those comments there i feel are more revealing and raw than what is posted here.

(11-12-2017, 03:12 PM)Setro Wrote: staff DO hold grudges.

You might actually have some legitimate arguments to your claim   but that conversation is barred from me posting as evidence because of current rules.
Unfortunately even if I witness something that comes across in a private conversation   I cannot post them because I would be held accountable for.

Do your own homework and gather the evidence.  If its true there will be something that sticks out in plain sight.   
Run through the chats that you have access to and see if you can pull evidence to legitimize your claim.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perma-banned for mass RDM.. which was accidental and after I already served 2 slays - by A Fish - 11-12-2017, 10:56 PM