Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Spy is a Lie Ban Request
Offender's Name: The Spy is a  Lie

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50202127

Potential Witnesses: Sea Burns, Jesus Christ

Reason to Ban: RDM & Leave

Proof: Chased me with a explosive barrel and someone shot it, i died due to him chasing me with it, ss of sea burns shooting the barrel

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=849645767

Other: he did a t act as a inno, someone shot the barrel he was carring and seaburns killed me on accident, spy should have been slain for it but he left b4 we could handle the situatuation
(01-24-2017, 07:25 PM)kramberry Wrote: Reason to Ban: RDM & Leave
 Proof: Chased me with a explosive barrel and someone shot it, i died due to him chasing me with it, ss of sea burns shooting the barrel
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=849645767
Why would he be banned for RDM and Leave if he never rdm'd?
He didn't kill you sea burns did.
It's not his fault if Sea burns shot it and rdm'd you.

"Other: he did a t act as a inno, someone shot the barrel he was carring and seaburns killed me on accident, spy should have been slain for it but he left b4 we could handle the situatuation"

Holding explosive barrels near players is kosable but are we gonna start slaying people for doing kosable things now? 
That would be dumb to ban for T-Baiting like that. Also, he's back in the game now. This thread is moot.
i made this mainly bc sea burns said i should report him, yet he wasnt on the server, he was t baiting so i thought it was right, i honestly dont know what should be the outcome, you can just delete this tbh, idc anymore
Why??? it is only t-baiting, this thread should be locked.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Like fozzy said, this would be utmost Sea Burns fault for shooting the barrel. He needs better aim and should've killed Spy instead of shooting the barrel. But that's the proper way of doing things, you're not supposed to shoot the barrel but the player holding it. Because if you shoot the barrel, it'll cause damage to other players around, which may fall under whoever is holding it, but in truth it's actually the person who shot it.

So in conclusion, not bannable. rejected.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
He was only T baiting, he didn't shoot the barrel. Locked
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]