Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
eggy's app for t-mod
Ingame Name: [orange]edgy, NOT EGGY!!!

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:67616606

Time Played: About 170 hours, maybe a tad bit more.

When First Joined: Oh jeez, before sparky was admin.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): EST

Rank Desired: Tmod bbys

Current Rank: Trusted  ;)

What can you do to help the community?: Welp, from my experience so far I can help the server stay on track, and not get out of hand when I am the only staff on. But again, if I happened to get tmod I wouldn't have to bother russy bear as much.

Why do you want to help the community?:  I want to be able to take control when needed and make people have an enjoyable time not feeling violated by people, irritated, etc. I just want people to have a nice time. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nah boii

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): http://dinklebergsgmod.com/site/showthread.php?tid=144

How did you find us?: Uhhh I was bored one day and stumbled across this server and basically quit for a bit, but here I am.

Other: I can be serious at times if needed. I understand the rules, and russy bear loves me.  Heart
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
First I'd like to say !xban orange]e Trolling, second I'd like to give you a +1 you do your job and when you do it, you do it well. Don't doubt yourself. :)
(01-24-2017, 07:54 PM)[orange]e d g y Wrote: Ingame Name: [orange]edgy, NOT EGGY!!!

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:67616606

Time Played: About 170 hours, maybe a tad bit more.

When First Joined: Oh jeez, before sparky was admin.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): EST

Rank Desired: Tmod bbys

Current Rank: Trusted  ;)

What can you do to help the community?: Welp, from my experience so far I can help the server stay on track, and not get out of hand when I am the only staff on. But again, if I happened to get tmod I wouldn't have to bother russy bear as much.

Why do you want to help the community?:  I want to be able to take control when needed and make people have an enjoyable time not feeling violated by people, irritated, etc. I just want people to have a nice time. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nah boii

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): http://dinklebergsgmod.com/site/showthread.php?tid=144

How did you find us?: Uhhh I was bored one day and stumbled across this server and basically quit for a bit, but here I am.

Other: I can be serious at times if needed. I understand the rules, and russy bear loves me.  Heart

+1

Yeah pretty chill... My pimp and all she will beat me and sell me if I don't do this... Nah but fr she is great for the spot.
Regular - Dink's PH

[Image: 848011109_597887.gif?4]
+1
I forgot my reason... I guess it's a +0 until I remember... ;^)
[Image: e1b.jpg]
+1
Active, does her job and has an almost creepy affection for me and starky ¯\_ツ_/¯.
Friendly towards other players and likes to have fun with people. I would personally like you as trusted a little bit longer but I see a tmod position fit for you.
-1 I love you Edgy, but your loyalty is very confusing to me. For the past few days you've been talking about quitting, and that's not cool. Also you sometimes have a hard time when we joke with you, and I'm worried that will cause future conflict. I honestly love you as a person, but for tmod I'm not sure if you can fit the bill as of right now. I think you should re-evaluate where you stand and make sure 100% you want to be here
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]