Poll: !dm should be removed
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
47.06%
8 47.06%
no
52.94%
9 52.94%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deathmatch needs to be removed
(01-25-2017, 07:11 AM)Drew Wrote: If the only problem with deathmatch was that it interfered with manhacks and D turrets, chances are we would keep like we always did. But the main problem we find with it is lag, which obviously can ruin a player's experience here.
Its not just that, after the server crashed last night dm started to lag, if you entered it you didnt get your score from that round, and it seemed like everytime someone joined it my ping would increase

Also its not frames its the ping, i average 18 pin but with dm im sitting around 30 which is crazy

(01-24-2017, 09:16 PM)❤ Miss Bunny ❤ Wrote: Maybe because you play on a toaster. Because it wasn't lagging for most of us that was playing when dink re-added it.

A $400 toaster sure, its ping lag not frames unless 100 is lagging
I meant to vote yes for removal so just take one away from no and add one to yes because i have absolutlly no care for Spec DM
The reason why we added it back was because people like you were complaining about why we removed it. I'm not saying you guys in general but most of the regulars or old regulars kept asking us to add it back.
Overruled.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Git cock blocked, this wouldn't have happened if ttt would pay their taxes.
(01-25-2017, 09:46 AM)❤ Miss Bunny ❤ Wrote: The reason why we added it back was because people like you were complaining about why we removed it. I'm not saying you guys in general but most of the regulars or old regulars kept asking us to add it back.
Overruled.
i honestly think they would rather have a less buggy/laggy version of !dm then the bug ridden one we currently use, it should be removed until the bugs are fixed and the server isn't constantly under stress because of delaying t's. What a few people want shouldnt ruin what others had
(01-25-2017, 12:10 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Git cock blocked, this wouldn't have happened if ttt would pay their taxes.

[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-25-2017, 12:10 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Git cock blocked, this wouldn't have happened if ttt would pay their taxes.

Boi we are basically the ONLY ones who pay our taxes.
^^^ We pay extra taxes...
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(01-26-2017, 10:35 AM)❤ Miss TDawg4 â¤ Wrote: ^^^ We pay extra taxes...

I dont think anyone here pays any server taxes......
(01-24-2017, 09:16 PM)❤ Miss Bunny â¤ Wrote: Maybe because you play on a toaster. Because it wasn't lagging for most of us that was playing when dink re-added it.

It has nothing to do with specs, the amount of stuff wrong with it makes up for nothing, plus it still breaks sentrys sooo