Poll: Do you want this to be implemented into the server?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
5 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Emblem Editor
Everything is copied and pasted from the original site. You are free to click here to go to the actual site.

[Image: 63d8aa24e96eeed2b8c69a95a127609d.png]
Description
  • Create any logo, emblem, banner, or just a text message that you want everyone who you killed to see.
  • Works with TTT, DarkRP, Murder, and most other gamemodes!
  • Players can create countless designs with over 60 shapes and counting! You can easily add your own and more are being added soon
  • Load/Save system that allows players to easily go back and edit their banners.
  • Includes an autosave feature to save progress (every client can set this in settings). Convenient for map changes!
Features
  • An extremely easy to use and powerful in-game emblem editor, inspired by a popular FPS game with a similar system.
    Seriously, check out the videos.

• Over 60 shapes and counting
  • Layering system allows for proper image design with ease of modifcation
  • Easily add your own shapes
  • Foreign/Custom shape detection will tell users what shapes not to use if they want their emblem to work on ANY server, saving you grief if they complain.
  • Extremely intuitive controls, including keyboard shortcuts. Very easy to learn and master.
  • Optional usergroup benefits, customizable in the config. Easily grant access to the groups of your choice, or set the shape limit for each group. Awesome for using as a donation incentive.
  • Drag, drop, and go... for ANY GAMEMODE. If it doesn't work on a gamemode then please contact me and I'll get work right away. Has been tested on TTT, Dark RP, and Murder.
  • Gorgeous UI meant to be compact, modern, and functional.
  • Load and save with ease - Players can even set a default emblem that will auto-upload to any server with this addon!
[Image: 4WECoal.png]

So in short term, what it does is that when you die, it shows this cute emblem attached to the person to tell you who killed you. You can adjust it the way you want. What's the benefit of it? Well, to be exactly honest, there is none. It's just for fun way of showing you who killed you and how you die. Are there any bugs? I'm not sure, because the last time I've seen a server have this shut down. So... sadly, I don't know any. 

If you voted, please at least put down like what you reason is to why you think this is a good addon to add into the server. 
I can hardly read the text of this post and I have perfect eyesight. Please edit
(01-01-2017, 11:24 PM)Drew Wrote: I can hardly read the text of this post and I have perfect eyesight. Please edit
Use the Zoom feature for your browser.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
if it helps, the vote i made for this a long time ago won 31 to 4:
http://dinklebergsttt.enjin.com/forum/m/...d-included
[Image: 6889b1f278.png]
Setro has made a thread about this before. I think it should be added, since it won 31 to 4. I think it would be really cool.
I'm not going to lie this looks really cool. But we are sorting out a lot of server issues at the moment, so it probably won't be implemented for a while.
Let's not pull a CS:GO here and fix real issues first. ;P

But yes. Absolute yes.