Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Dinkleberg's (Unofficial) All the Mods Expert Server - Megathread
(01-25-2017, 07:34 AM)StaleWaters Wrote: Can we (you) make it official

Dink doesn't care about Minecraft and he isn't going to start paying for it, so it will probably just stay our collective FTB server. It's pretty much our official FTB server in everything but name.
(01-26-2017, 07:43 AM)Drew Wrote:
(01-25-2017, 07:34 AM)StaleWaters Wrote: Can we (you) make it official

Dink doesn't care about Minecraft and he isn't going to start paying for it, so it will probably just stay our collective FTB server. It's pretty much our official FTB server in everything but name.

I care.  :(
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(01-25-2017, 09:14 AM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote: Why wouldnt you just make a "The 1.7.10 ModPack" Server, quite possibly the best modpack in minecraft.

[Image: what.gif]

(01-26-2017, 12:39 AM)monkeydog57 Wrote: what is the main IguanaTinkerTweaks to edit

You should re-read the post, specifically the 'How do I install Feed the Beast?' section.

How do I install Feed the Beast? Wrote:After it installs, go to "C:\Users\%username%\Documents\Curse\Minecraft\Instances\FTB Infinity Evolved\config\IguanaTinkerTweaks", open up main.cfg, and replace the contents with this. If you haven't launched the game yet, these folders and files will not exist, so you should either create them, or start up the game, close it, then come back to this. Failing to do so will make it so that you can't use vanilla tools to mine.
(01-26-2017, 10:53 AM)Rhapsody Wrote:
(01-25-2017, 09:14 AM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote: Why wouldnt you just make a "The 1.7.10 ModPack" Server, quite possibly the best modpack in minecraft.

(01-26-2017, 12:39 AM)monkeydog57 Wrote: what is the main IguanaTinkerTweaks to edit

You should re-read the post, specifically the 'How do I install Feed the Beast?' section.

How do I install Feed the Beast? Wrote:After it installs, go to "C:\Users\%username%\Documents\Curse\Minecraft\Instances\FTB Infinity Evolved\config\IguanaTinkerTweaks", open up main.cfg, and replace the contents with this. If you haven't launched the game yet, these folders and files will not exist, so you should either create them, or start up the game, close it, then come back to this. Failing to do so will make it so that you can't use vanilla tools to mine.
I had to uninstall Minecraft and reinstall all of it it fixed the problem
[Image: 200.webp#61-grid1]
(01-26-2017, 01:36 PM)monkeydog57 Wrote:

How do I install Feed the Beast? Wrote:After it installs, go to "C:\Users\%username%\Documents\Curse\Minecraft\Instances\FTB Infinity Evolved\config\IguanaTinkerTweaks", open up main.cfg, and replace the contents with this. If you haven't launched the game yet, these folders and files will not exist, so you should either create them, or start up the game, close it, then come back to this. Failing to do so will make it so that you can't use vanilla tools to mine.

If you delete system 32 all your problems will be solved. Dodgy
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(01-26-2017, 02:27 PM)❤ Miss TDawg4 ❤ Wrote:
(01-26-2017, 01:36 PM)monkeydog57 Wrote:

If you delete system 32 all your problems will be solved. Dodgy

When i was younger i asked someone how to take a screenshot in something and they said press alt+f4, i believed them, moral of the story, dont delete system 32 :D
Dont look so blue
That was what the dodgy face was for @"Mari". Anyways bestbuy can fix that in like 10 mins.
Haven't been on in a while because of a ChickenChunks error. It keeps disabling itself because it "doesn't have an MCVersion annotation" and refuses to start the game. Tried force updating, nothing works still. Gonna try Curse out, but I've always liked the classic FTB launcher better (the one without Curse).
EDIT: It fucking did it again on Curse.
EDIT: I believe it's because I don't have Java 7 installed, which is stupid. Java 8, which is what I'm using, has been around SINCE 2014. You'd think the devs would add compatibility, right?
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
I'm probably gonna rage because of expert mode, but I might as well figure this all out while I'm waiting for my unban. I played FTB before but I couldn't get into the technicality of it. I let my brother take care of that, he was pretty good at it.
If anyone wants to join my factory, just ask. It's WIP but it's gonna be great. If we all combine effort and share machines, we can reach end-game much faster. There's a teleporter at spawn if you want to check it out, just remember it's not great because it's not done yet.
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]