this server has successfully drained about 48 hours of my life and counting
well worth it
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
72 hours or so here. And I'm still getting fucked by Pandora. :c
Some cunt stole my shit. (^:
(02-02-2017, 01:30 PM)<|•_•|> Warpizzle Wrote: Some cunt stole my shit. (^:

pity on u for not claiming land
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
Anyone know where I can find the crafting recipes for tinkers? I'm gay and can't seem to find anything on the subject. I couldn't even craft a fucking wooden pickaxe.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-02-2017, 10:33 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: Anyone know where I can find the crafting recipes for tinkers? I'm gay and can't seem to find anything on the subject. I couldn't even craft a fucking wooden pickaxe.

Here's the link for how to get started on Tinkers' Construct. The recipes are exactly the same for this in Expert, as far as I'm aware. Note that you can't make wood or stone tools with Tinkers' Construct in Expert; it's been disabled. You need to make Flint tools, and from that point on, you can level up the materials you can mine by mining with the pickaxe and not letting it break (putting the material the pickaxe head is made of, in this case, flint, in a crafting grid with the pickaxe will repair it). Your goal should be to get an improved tool, ideally made out of Peridot, Ruby, or Sapphire, or Iron if you have to. Also note that you don't need to make a new pickaxe every time you want to change parts on it; placing it in a Tinker Table with the new part will add it to the tool, provided the tool is fully repaired.

In the future, most of the mods in the pack either have their own wiki, or have detailed entries or tutorials on some other wikis. Here's a quick list of wikis you should look out for if you need help;

The FTB Wiki
FTB Gamepedia
Applied Energistics 2 Wiki
Botania In-Game Wiki - Lexica Botania
Buildcraft Wiki
ComputerCraft Wiki
EnderIO Wiki
Forestry Starting Guide
Immersive Engineering In-Game Wiki - Engineer's Manual
IndustrialCraft 2 Wiki
Project Red Wiki
Railcraft Wiki
RFTools Wiki
Thaumcraft 4 Wiki
Tinkers' Construct Wiki
Witchery Guide

Note that it's more than likely that you'll only ever need to use the first two, since they contain a surplus of up-to-date information and guides. The restart are simply if you think you might be missing information (other than the Tinker's Construct link I first gave you, since I believe that to be an excellent guide). Also note that the recipes shown on any of these sites are exceedingly likely to be incorrect; Expert mode changes most of the recipes to make progression take longer and be more challenging. Finally, since you were complaining about not being able to use vanilla tools on the server, here's the 'How do I Install Feed the Beast?' section so you can fix that and not have to spend as much time with inferior tools.

Quote:You can install Feed the Beast by first downloading the Curse client from here. Once inside the client, you should go through the setup process, and then press the Creeper icon on the sidebar. Select 'Browse FTB Modpacks', then find 'FTB Infinity Evolved' on the list. Hover over the entry, then select Install on the left. The client will install, after which you should follow the instructions below.

We've added a mod to the pack that wasn't originally inside of it, so if you decide to join the server without first installing this mod, it'll kick you from the server. To install it, you should, after your client is installed, right click the entry on the main screen and select 'View Profile'. Press the '...' button on the top right, then select 'Profile Options', and uncheck 'Locked'. Save the changes, then press the 'Get More Content' button on the top right. Search for 'Iguanas Tinker Tweaks' and install it. 

After it installs, go to "C:\Users\%username%\Documents\Curse\Minecraft\Instances\FTB Infinity Evolved\config\IguanaTinkerTweaks", open up main.cfg, and replace the contents with this. If you haven't launched the game yet, these folders and files will not exist, so you should either create them, or start up the game, close it, then come back to this. Failing to do so will make it so that you can't use vanilla tools to mine. Note that the game will take a long time to start up. This is normal behavior. After you launch the game, you can connect to the server by joining 198.24.167.194:29261.

I highly suggest that you read through the FAQ, since it will answer questions that you no doubt will have before you need to ask them. If you have any other questions, we're all here to help.
I fucked up hardcore and destroyed a hungry aura node. I swear , I didn't know what it was and it was freaking me out and sucking me in like a black hole. :C
(02-07-2017, 03:07 PM)✄ - - - Warpizzle - - - Wrote: I fucked up hardcore and destroyed a hungry aura node. I swear , I didn't know what it was and it was freaking me out and sucking me in like a black hole. :C

If you're not getting into Thaumcraft, they're not as useful by a long shot. If you are, it's not too hard to find another one (I know the coordinates of one, and if you get enough vis to move it, I'll gladly tell you where it is).
Can we do a sky factory infinity server too? @Rhapsody
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.