Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Dinkleberg's (Unofficial) All the Mods Expert Server - Megathread
(01-25-2017, 09:14 AM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote: Why wouldnt you just make a "The 1.7.10 ModPack" Server, quite possibly the best modpack in minecraft.

[Image: what.gif]

(01-26-2017, 12:39 AM)monkeydog57 Wrote: what is the main IguanaTinkerTweaks to edit

You should re-read the post, specifically the 'How do I install Feed the Beast?' section.

How do I install Feed the Beast? Wrote:After it installs, go to "C:\Users\%username%\Documents\Curse\Minecraft\Instances\FTB Infinity Evolved\config\IguanaTinkerTweaks", open up main.cfg, and replace the contents with this. If you haven't launched the game yet, these folders and files will not exist, so you should either create them, or start up the game, close it, then come back to this. Failing to do so will make it so that you can't use vanilla tools to mine.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dinkleberg's (Unofficial) Feed the Beast Infinity Evolved Expert Server - Megathread - by Rhapsody - 01-26-2017, 10:53 AM