Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
KOS off SUS
SO a little bitch name Conqure called a KOS on me for being in the same building, on a seperate floor, as a T, he sussed me multiple times before hand without logic and Killed me before OT on SUS. Permission to kick??
Watching your C4 at 0:05 like
[img=0x252]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/d7/20/a0d7209001731db191ee37f27129285d.jpg[/img]
Wow, you're very triggered easily. Okay, well first is, he can put sus on your for being on the same building as that KOS traitor. And when it's overtime, he can kill you based off of that sus.

And you cannot kick that person for that reason. We have explained in other threads regarding donor powers that you cannot kick someone just because they RDMed you.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
The only reason a donor should ever kick someone is if there are 0 staff online and someone is mass rdming or heavily trolling. There are NO exceptions.

If this guy killed you on a valid sus before OT, then sure he rdmed you. But idk what you want us to do about it. You provided no reports, no logs, not even a steamid.
Like Drew said above. If it's 1 offense don't kick them, but ask them to stop. If they continue under multiple counts, you should be fine in proceeding to kicking that player. Remember this is ONLY fine as long as Staff are not present in the server.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(01-25-2017, 05:52 PM)❤ Miss Bunny ❤ Wrote: Wow, you're very triggered easily. Okay, well first is, he can put sus on your for being on the same building as that KOS traitor. And when it's overtime, he can kill you based off of that sus.

And you cannot kick that person for that reason. We have explained in other threads regarding donor powers that you cannot kick someone just because they RDMed you.

It was the same building but a different floor, I don't know if that would be sus enough to kill him in ot.
Why was this thread made again??? This is no reason for a kick...
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
IT WAS A SEPERATE FLOOR WITHOUT ANY SORT OF KNOWLEDGE
Watching your C4 at 0:05 like
[img=0x252]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/d7/20/a0d7209001731db191ee37f27129285d.jpg[/img]
This is worded very strangely. Why did he call the sus' lots of times before-hand? Were they all for being in the same building/different floor as a T?
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
The thing is from what I read, does the player know you were on a separate floor? If the player didn't know you guys were on separate floors and immediately thinks "oh, they must have seen/pass each other." In this aspect, to them they still do not have enough proof to kill you until overtime because they'll think you guys seen each other.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.